Four

Houston🌆

Houston🌆

February 24, 2021

Kentrell's House

"OMG MY HAIRRR" I covered my face with my hands laughing as Kentrell sprayed me with the Nerf gun.

"Nah you was just talkin all that shit now look at you"
He laughed sitting on the couch out of breath.

"Now my clothes wet so you gotta take me home"

"Mmcht nah ma, I'a just give you some of my shit"

"Fine but whatever you give me I'm keeping"

"I hear ya shawty" he walked upstairs and I followed him.

We walked in his room and I sat on the bed while he looked through his dresser.

"Ight hea- I know this guh ain't got her wet ass clothes on my bed"

"For one my butt not wet, I'm pretty sure damp clothes ain't the worst thing that's been on this bed and you the reason my clothes wet anyways" I grabbed the clothes out his hand.

"Whateva, come up out that shit" he layed on the bed.

"You made that look and sound like something else, learn how to use your words and body language" i walked in the bathroom.

"CHILL, THEY JUST GAVE RKELLY 30 FOR THAT"

I laughed a little as I changed my clothes.

Me being my nosey self I started looking around the bathroom until my eyes landed on a pile of clothes.

As I got closer, I noticed the white shirt had blood splatters on it and the white forces were covered in blood as well. Taking my attention off the shoes, I noticed a pill bottle beside the bathtub.

"Curiosity killed the cat" I jumped dropping the pill bottle and turned around to see Kentrell standing at the door staring at me.

"S-sorry I was just-"

"Being nosey, you good tho come out the bathroom, we bout to go get some shit to eat" he walked out the bathroom.

I looked at the pills sitting on the floor and just decided not to bother with it anymore being that he might not be as nice about it the next time.

————————

"So basically yo ass runnin from yo problems is what you sayin" He looked at me.

"No, not really, I'm just avoiding him and her until I'm ready to talk about it"

We went to Raising Canes and got food now we were just sitting in his car at the park talking.

"If you want my opinion, I feel like ain't shit to talk about cus they betrayed you. No matta what they ass say, that shit still happened. If some shit like that happen to me everybody involved in that shit gone die, but thas jus me" He shrugged and lit his blunt.

"I mean yeah but I just wanna know what was the reason for all this, like I was a loyal ass girlfriend and a hella good bestfriend" I put my head down trying to stop the tears from falling.

He lifted my head up and wiped my eyes.

"Fuck them folks ma, you straight without em" he spoke a little low as he stared at me.

I smiled a little as we stared at each other. I felt like the world had stopped as we leaned in connecting our lips. At this point everything was going in slow motion as he put his blunt in the ashtray and pulled me onto his lap not breaking the kiss.

He put one hand on my waist and the other on the back of my neck as we moved our lips in sync fighting for dominance.

His hand traveled up my shirt as he pulled away from the kiss and attached his lips to my neck. Mid hickey, one of our phones rung making him groan in annoyance.

It was his phone, his babymama was calling. Just fucking great.

"Yeah" he answered the phone with a slight attitude as I climbed off his lap and back into the passenger seat.

"Ight hea I come"  he started the car and drove off mumbling aggressively under his breath.

"I gotta go get Tar-Kacey, you cool with that or you want me to drop you back at my house"

"I'm cool, handle your business Trell" he smiled a little and grabbed my thigh.

"That shit sound sexy ass hell when you say it, keep callin me that" he smirked as he rubbed my thigh.

I looked at him and we laughed.

"Nah for real tho, I fuck with yo vibe shawty"

"If only RKelly ain't get 30 for that huh" he laughed loud.

"Chill, I was jokin, I know my limits shawty, 18 is my target"

"What's that supposed to mean" I raised my eyebrow.

He just looked at me and laughed.

This man is so fine.....

Heyyyyyyyyyy

This is short but I just wanted to give y'all something🙂

And y'all, it would be nice to see some comments so I can be more motivated🙂

Byeee