Six

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗🌇5 months 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗🌇
5 months 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Stupid bitch....got me in there ashamed arguing with that man about some sauce to go in some damn rice" Seh'Khanii got back in the car and slammed the door making me quickly lock my phone and look at her.

"Why the hell you can't follow instructions, I said six she gone give me one, like-" I frowned and cut her off.

"You good bae?...." I'm confused as hell right now. Why she talking to herself?

"The lady only put down one sauce and I paid for six....I can even eat this now" she threw her hand up and looked out the window.

"Seh'Khanii I can go in there and get the rest if you want me to"

"No it's fine, let's just go" she sighed.

"But I-"

"No it's fine, I can just go to the store later" she continued to look out the window as I stared at her.

The car was quiet for a minute before I sighed and got out the car to go get her shit.

I walked in Timmy Chan's and the man greeted me and a few fans did too but I wasn't in the mood for all that right now.

"Excuse me sir, my girl just came in here to get her food but she didn't get her whole order and she going crazy about it" I smacked my lips and put my hood on as I looked around and seen people recording me.

Now I'm irritated....

"Ahh yes, she have rii with 1 sauce" the Chinese man smiled.

"Noooo, she have rii with 6 sauce"

"5 sauce is 5 dolla" his smile dropped as his tone changed.

"Ian bout to play these games with you man, I paid for the damn sauce already so why I gotta pay again"

"5 SAUCE IS 5 DOLLA, you no unnerstan me?"

"IAN PAYING FOR NO SHIT THAT I ALREADY BOUGHT" I slammed my fist down on the counter and everybody looked at me.

"You don't wanna be all over the shaderoom about some sauce now do you" some girl came up to the counter and put a five down.

She was bad as hell too. Pretty skin, short, nice shape.

"You right shawty, you ain't gotta pay for that shit tho, I got it" I gave her the 5 back and paid for the sauce.

"Next time go to China Garden, they're more professional" she smiled and turned to walk off but I grabbed her hand.

"Say, I appreciate you for lookin out, you never gave me yo name tho pretty girl"

"Oh yeah, my name is Iyoni" she smiled.

"Well Iyoni, you gone let me get yo number...ion want this to be my last time seeing you" I held my phone out to her as she did the same.

I watched her as she held a smile on her face while typing.

One new friend won't hurt.

I watched as Kentrell walked out of  Timmy Chan's and got back in the car with this big ass smile on his face

I watched as Kentrell walked out of  Timmy Chan's and got back in the car with this big ass smile on his face. The fuck is he so happy about.

"I wanna know...." his smiled dropped as he looked over at me.

"Know what" he put the bag by my feet and pulled off.

"I wanna know the joke, did the man behind the counter say something"  I raised my eyebrow.

"Nah it wasn't nothing, I was just in a good mood" his eyes stayed focused on the road.

"Why you acting so weird, you was just-"

"Just let it go Seh'Khanii, damn it was nothing" his voice slightly raised as he turned the radio up to max volume.

I was shocked but not because his mood had changed, but because of the way he was talking to me.

His mood swings were like this since last month and I figured that maybe it was because I was leaving for college in a few weeks. But he has never talked to me like this.

I turned the radio down when he stopped at a red light.

"Take me home...."  I looked infront of me the whole time.

"Seh'Khanii-"

"To MY house" I spoke before he could finish his sentence.

I could feel him staring a hole in the side of my face before turning the radio back up and speeding off once the light turned green.

Hi🙂

Why do y'all think Kentrell has been acting different

This is Iyoni

Bye

Comment and Vote🩵