Prom-A-Saurus

Another week

Senior prom is this week which means I'm almost done with high school. Honestly I'm a little sad that it's almost over. I'm sitting in class talking with Quinn as the announcements go off announcing nominations for Prom King and Queen. For King it's Rick the hockey player, Brittany for some reason and surprisingly my brother. Then for Queen it was some girl named Missy, Santana and Quinn. Which I'm not surprised by.

Time skip

After I helped Quinn get to the choir room for Glee Club, I quickly run to the bathroom. Then as I walk back into the room Brittany is in the middle of saying something.

"The theme for this years prom will be... Dinosaurs." She announces.

"Oh my god, yes! That's awesome!" I yell out as I go back to sitting next to Quinn.

"I was inspired by the new girl Joe, who reminds me of a cavewoman. The refreshments will be berries, meat and rainwater. As you are no doubt aware, the U.S. elections are rigged with corruption. Therefore, to keep the prom elections completely aboveboard, I have appointed Santana and Quinn to count the ballots." Brittany tells us.

"What? That makes no sense!" Kurt exclaims.

"Shut it, Richard Simmons. Yes, Quinn's my home girl, but I don't trust her, and you know she doesn't trust me." Santana responds.

"We'll keep each other honest." Quinn agrees.

"You know, it's actually not a bad idea." Mercedes says.

"And last but not least, all hair gel has been banned from the prom." Brittany says and I turn my head to look at Blaine. I wanna know how he's gonna react to this.

He laughs then says, "Right."

"I'm actually not kidding. Hair gel wasn't invented until almost 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age. And frankly, I don't like the way you look. Therefore, anyone who shows up to prom wearing hair gel will be turned away at the door. I hereby decree this to be the best prom ever." Brittany says to us all then whispers the last part.

"Okay... Lets start thinking of.. dinosaur songs." Schue tells us and Santana stands up clapping for her girlfriend.

I'm talking with Quinn and Rose about how she and my brother are running for King and Queen again this year. Although they aren't dating this time because last year it was awkward as fuck.

Time skip

I'm with Quinn at her physical therapy. Quinn starts to take small little steps.

"Come on. Good, good, good. Come on. All right, now let go of your hands. You got this. You gotta just let go. I promise you'll be okay." I tell her and I see Quinn take a breath in. Then she starts to move a little without on.

"You got it. Good. Come on. This is all you. Look at you. You have it. Just- No, no, no, no, no!" I continue to say but she starts to fall. I quickly drop down to her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." She says laughing a little.

"I knew you could do it. That was awesome. You're amazing." I tell her.

"Thank you for always coming with me." She tells me.

"Nahhhhh, that's totally selfish. I get to hang out with you." I say.

She lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine how about this. Take a break, then we can show everyone. Like Glee and..." I give an idea but she cuts me off.

"No, no." She says and I look at her confused.

"Why? This is huge." I say confused.

"Because it has to be real. I mean... you know, maybe if I practiced a lot, I could walk into the choir room. Or even prom. So until then, just promise me you won't tell anybody." Quinn explains.