Showmance

Abby's POV

Another week in Lima. I'm chilling over with Puck and some football guys and we're about to throw Kurt in the dumpster again. I know what you're thinking why are still doing that to him when you're in glee together. Well it's because it's fun but Kurt knows it's nothing personal. "Morning Kurt and Abby" "Buenos Nachos, Mr.Schue" I just laugh at that. "Hey! Let's go Titans" Mr.Schue says referring to the football team and the soccer team because I have my varsity jacket on also just not for football like the other boys. "One day you will all work for me." Kurt says before we toss him in.

Time skip

Finn's talking to Quinn at his locker and I'm at my locker talking to Santana. "Listen Abby I know you went back to glee club. So no more hookups." "Santana I joined back in the glee club because dancing is something I love to do and this is my opportunity to exploit it." "Fine we can still hookup but you better not tell anyone about them" "Aye aye captain" I said with a big smirk knowing it'll make her smile. She smiles back and I just walk away.

Now I'm in Glee and we're dancing to Freak Out

Then Mercedes gets upset about almost getting kicked by Rachel. I just sigh. Kurt then says "No it's the song it's really gay." I just smirk "Just like you." "Or like you." Kurt responds and I just look away. Am I really that obvious? Then Mr.Schue says that this is what we're going to preform at the assembly. "I'm dead." Finn says. "No we're dead Finn I also have a rep."

Another day we're in glee when Mr.Schue walks in saying how about a little Kanye. We all get excited thinking it was for the assembly but nope we're still doing disco.

I was just dancing around (imagine Mr.Schue isn't dancing and that's Abby) singing back vocals while watching Mr.Schue do some weird thing with Finn's leg.

Later we're in the celibacy club I have no idea why I'm with this club but it gives me a chance to talk to my friends. For some reason I'm with the guys maybe it's because I'm gay and more manly than half the guys in this club. Then Puck talks about how when Santana bent over he could see her ovaries and I just smacked him in the head not wanting him to say that and jealousy. Then Finn talks about him and Quinn then Jacob talks about arriving early and I just get grossed out. Then the girls come in and we get ready for a balloon exercise. I'm with Brittany while Santana is with Puck and we both just look at each other knowing we'd rather be with each other. Me and Brittany get close and start moving around while Puck is grinding into Santana. Suddenly theres a popping sound and we all look to Finn and Quinn who says it was his zipper. Then Rachel just starts talking and says girls want to have sex just as much as guys and then I say "Hell yea we do" as a joke then Quinn glares at me so I start laughing about it.

Then Rachel holds a glee club meeting saying that we're going to doing Push It and selling sex at the assembly but once I heard that I ditched because there was no way I was gonna embarrass myself with that. Next thing it's time for the assembly and they perform Push It and I just want to kill myself seeing it.

Then everyone starts clapping except for the jocks and Cheerios. So later I'm at the house and Finn walks in and tells me all that had just happened to him with Rachel in the auditorium and how she kissed him and he kissed back. So then I slap him because he cheated on Quinn. Then the next day I'm at school and I walk by the choir room and see the Unholy Trinity performing I Say a Little Prayer For You

I'm completely shocked that they would join because they really hate the club and Rachel. So once they days over I stop by Santana and ask her if she wants to come over. She says sure. And so that's all that really happens this week.