✨ welcome ✨

Welcome to Golden Hour! This is my first time writing a story with social media in it, so please be nice! I also apologize for my lack of Photoshop skills 😅

This story was written based on Instagram and the interactions between the characters, those will be some famous people and my own original character.

I also want to say that english is not my first language so I apologize for any grammar mistakes, misspelled words or not very well formed sentences.

Enjoy the story and please comment and vote if you like it, feedback is very much appreciated 💕

Perrie Edwards as Kelly Winter
Outer Banks cast as themselves

Brief summary:

Kelly Winter just graduated from college with a photography degree. After a few interviews, she was delited to sign a contract with Netflix to become one of the platform's official photographers. Her job was to capture some behind the scenes and assist in the official photoshoots of the cast of the show she would be assigned for. She got assigned to a new show called Outer Banks, where she would be hanging out with the cast and crew and photograph the behind the scenes, the different posters of the show and even help out with the cinematogaphy if needed. She was living the dream and was even more lucky to become really good friends with the cast. They were all pretty much the same age so it was easy and natural for them to get along. Kelly developed a stronger friendship with one of the cast members, Rudy Pankow, and it soon became a ship, not only to the fans but to their friends too. Kelly was having kind of a hard time dealing with that kind of attention but she had her new mini family to help her along the way, and Rudy was no exception, growing closer and more intimate with the freckled girl.