19. Please Hurry

"Kelly please come to LA immedietly, I swear I'm gonna throw Rudy out the window.", Drew said on the other side of the phone making me hold my stomach from laughing so hard. 
I was finishing packing to go back to LA to quaratine with the cast so we could all watch the show together, that was being released in three days. The cast and I had a very strong friendship but I was still surprised when they invited me to spend the lockdown with them at Chase's apartment. I had no idea how we were all going to fit there, specially when it came to sleeping, but I was way too excited to spend time with them to worry about that. I was facetiming Drew, that was already at Chase's, and I've been laughing nonstop for the last ten minutes because the boys were all making fun of Rudy. Apparently, he missed me and wouldn't shut up about it, making Drew, Chase and JD go crazy. 
"They're exhagerating!", I heard Rudy's voice in the background. Drew looked at him, I assumed, and rolled his eyes. 
"We're not, I swear, he's unbearable."
"Kelly!", Chase called, putting his head right in front of Drew's, giving me a not so nice close up of his forehead.
"Hi Chase!", I laughed. 
"Please come home."
"I'm on my way, just hold it for a few more hours."
"Did you just call me an 'it'?", Rudy's voice sounded again, this time closer to the phone that was snatched from Drew's hand and the blonde boy's face appeared on the screen. "Hi!", he smiled, making me laugh at the contrast of his behavior. 
"Hi shawty, how you doing?"
"I miss you, I can't take these guys anymore."
"It's mutual Rudy boy!", Drew yelled.
"They're being mean to me.", he pouted.
"Simp.", JD whispered but I still heard it. Rudy blushed and shoved JD's shoulder.
"I'm right here JD."
"Hi Kelly!", he shouted, "Your man is getting on my nerves."
"Well,", I tried to ignore the fact he just called Rudy my man, "just please don't throw him out the window."
"Well, hurry then."
I shook my head with an amused smile on my face. I assumed Rudy went to another room because I couldn't hear the other boys' voices anymore. 
"Sorry about that. Minor inconveniences."
"It's fine, I think it's cute that you're having a hard time living without me."
He laughed and ran a hand through his face, embarassed. 
"I'm just excited to have you quarantining with us, ok? It'll be fun."
"It will, I'm very excited too.", I smiled softly and for a few seconds we just stood in silent, staring at each others faces through the screen. 
"I'm gonna hug the hell out of you."
"Same here."
"Rudy can I have my phone back, please?"
"Oh, that's Drew. Gotta go, maybe I'll call you later?"
"Sure! I'll let you know when I'm free. I still having some packing to do and I have to meet up with Jonas before leaving for LA."
"Ok, I'll be waiting!"
"Ok, buh-bye, love you!"
"Bye! Love you too!"
"Love you too Kelly!", Drew's voice was clearer now that Rudy opened the door. 
"Bye Drew!", I laughed. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

kellyinwinterland
Charleston, South Carolina

Liked by rudeth, madelyncline and 10,988 otherskellyinwinterland Having a hard time accepting the end of shooting OBX but at least I have pics like this to remember how great the last few months were 🌊📸 @rudeth 

kellyinwinterland Having a hard time accepting the end of shooting OBX but at least I have pics like this to remember how great the last few months were 🌊📸 @rudeth 

rudeth Loved playing lifeguard after this pic was taken
-kellyinwinterland @rudeth You lost a great opportunity to be quiet 
-rudeth @kellyinwinterland Truths are meant to be told baby girl 
user SO HOT
user1 BABY GIRL?? BABY GIRL??? WHAT DO U MEAN BABY GIRL? @rudeth
madelyncline THAT RIGHT THERE IS MY SEXY BESTY
-kellyinwinterland @madelyncline 🥺🥺❤❤
hichasestokes The water was amazing this day
-kellyinwinterland @hichasestokes Tru dat
user2 I said this before but ill say it again RUDY IS SO LUCKY
obx Oh the memories ❤
user3 pls tell me rudy and kelly are dating im tired of sufferign
-drewstarkey @user3 For real
-user3 @drewstarkey DREW 😭 GIVE US THE TEA