13. Sick

I woke up the next morning feeling awful. I guess I should've given more attention to my aching stomach after having those shrimps for dinner. I thought it was just my stomach digesting the food so I just kept on going with my evening that, by the way, was going amazing. It was a fun night, everyone was having a blast and enjoying the free night from filming. I kept thinking about JD's comment about Rudy and I being "on that stage already" because we were acting more flirty and affectionate than usual. I couldn't say I minded, at all, but the butterflies in my stomach were getting restless and my feelings were getting harder to hide. I wasn't sure if our friends noticed our behaviors or not, but if they did, they didn't mention anything, which I was very relieved for. Those happy memories weren't enough to make me feel better though. I stopped counting how many times I got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet to throw up on my fourth trip there. I remember even falling asleep there for a few minutes. Moral of the story: if you are not sure if the shrimp is good to eat, just don't eat it. I wish someone told me that earlier.  
"Kelly?", Maddie knocked on my door. I tried to answer as best as I could but my voice was raspy from throwing up so many times and I felt weak. "Are you ready to go?"
After a few seconds of my lack of answer, Maddie opened the door and walked in slowly. My eyes were closed but I could feel her eyes on me. I must've looked really bad if the concern in her voice was an indication.
"Oh my God, babe, are you ok?"
"Not really." I mumbled. I hoped she understood whatever came out of my mouth. 
"Are you sick?"
I nodded and tried to sit up on my bed. When I couldn't find the strengh to do so, I gave up and rolled to lay on my back instead. 
"The shrimp last night. It wasn't good to eat."
"Oh, shit. Did anyone else eat it?"
"I don't think so, there wasn't many and Drew said I could have it.", my voice was coming out almost in a whisper. Even speaking made me tired.
Was I dying? Because when I said that I would die happy in Rudy's arms I wasn't being that serious. He wasn't even hugging me at the moment. 
"I'm gonna go get Bailey to help you change and then I'm going to try to find someone to go to the hospital with you, ok?"
"I don't think I need to go to the hospital."
"And I don't give two shits what you think right now, you're going to the hospital.
"Ok, mom."
"What's going on?", a second person entered the room. It was Rudy and he had the same concerned tone in his voice Maddie had earlier. 
"The shrimp Kelly ate last night wasn't good, I think she should go to the hospital."
"Shit. Ok I'm gonna tell Jonas and I'll go with her to the hospital."
"No, Rudy, don't you have scenes to shoo today?", I asked. 
"I'll talk to Jonas, don't worry about it."
Maddie left the room to get Madison to help me while she talked to the rest of the cast and Rudy stayed there with me until Madison arrived. 
"How are you feeling?", he sat on the bed next to me, moving a strand of hair away from my sweaty forehead. 
"Like shit.", he chuckled, "Don't touch me, I'm disgusting right now."
"You're not disgusting, you're sick. Can I please show some support?"
"You wouldn't be saying that if you knew how many times I threw up."
"How many?"
"I lost count after the the fourth time."
He hissed in fake pain, as if he could feel my real one. 
"And you don't want to go to the hospital? You're delusional woman."
"Yeah, I kinda feel that."
"Geez, girl, no more shrimp for you.", Madison said as she entered the room. 
"Thanks."
"Alright, Pankow, out of the room."
"Yes ma'am.", he got up and went to leave the room but turned back around before leaving, "I'm going to talk to Jonas. Call me if you need help, Bailey, ok?"
She nodded and Rudy left the room. 

rudeth tagged you in a story

Reply to rudeth's story

NOOOOO DUDE
I told you not to post that, I look terrible 😭

You look cuuute

No I don't
I look dead

Stop
You don't

😭

How r you feeling?

Much better
Maddie made me some tea and Austin
just got back home with some pills

Good! I'm happy to hear that

Thank you so much for today, you didn't have to

Of course I did, you were sick

Yes but someone else could've taken me to
the hospital
You didn't have to miss almost an entire day of filming
because of me

Shut up
I care about you and I was worried
Wanted to take care of you 

🥺🥺🥺
You're the best

Why thank you 🥰

You done filming?

Almost, just taking a break
Why?

I want a hug

Miss me already? 😏

No

Liar

No

I miss you too

Bitch

Hey :(

Sorry, sorry
I do miss you
I want hug

I'll give you hug when I'm done, promise

Thanks
Let me know when youre coming back

Will do
Have some rest ok? See you in a bit ❤

See ya ❤