¤And so There Was the End¤

A year had passed now. Everything had been going great... Noelle was happy, and Bella had virtually forgotten about her past as well. They had all been living pretty normal... well for living surrounded by water.

  As the tides had still continued to rise, havoc was upon the people of the base, now named "Picses point", mainly because of the abundant amount of fish and water.

  Now soon... something unpredictable was going to happen. This is the story of how it all ended.

  It was a rather peaceful day at Picses Point. The wind was gentle with the smell of the water, and laughter was heard as children played like Heidi and Chance... and Courtneys child Belle, who was named after Bella in honour of their friendship. Noelle was with her new boyfriend and Courtney and Bella were helping watch all of the kids at the new daycare. It seemed as if it was a normal society. It almost was a normal place now...

  As the breeze stopped, a wave could be seen in the distance. It didn't look too big from there... But soon, it gained closer moving with great speeds. People stopped dead in their tracks. People held onto their children and cried "It will be alright. Just close your eyes..."

  That was it. That was the end. The people in Picses point knew it as the whole place became engulfed in water swiftly. Even a peaceful life can lead to dispare... and that is the story of Bella, Chance, Brianna, Heidi, Belle, Courtney and Noelle. What they had worked so hard for had now ended, but only so a new race could take over, just like what had happened every few million years. It was the end for the human race.

                     THE END