•Chapter 19- Woah-Co chapter•

"...but this one... she's pregnant."

Bu-bum

"What was that?"

Bu-bum

"Your pregnant."

Bu-bum

"Pregnant... you mean like... I'm going to have a baby"

bu-bum

"I'm afraid so... You don't look so good..."

Bu-bum

"I'm fine..."

Bu-bum

Chance, Heidi, Noelle, Brianna and Bella stand in shock. "Count her for two." the nurse guard announces. Bella, Noelle and Bella's faces all turn from smiles to confusion as they turn to Courtney.

Courtney's face is flushed as they look at her. "What? I didn't know I was pregnant." she announces as they walk into the sanctuary. Courtney almost faints as she walks in. The surprise has taken her by storm.

How could this happen? Who's...? why...? Courtney and the others sit at a bench that was near the entrance. They decide to leave Courtney be.

"Uh Court... we are gonna go meet some people... if you need us find us..." Brianna announces as 4 of the group walk off. Heidi stays behind just to make sure that everything will be okay. She sits there in silence.

"How can this be happening to me...?" Courtney says, not noticing Heidi. Heidi is just watching her as Courtney stays in her own world. At least they got in. At least they will survive...