•Chapter 17- The Van and the Suicide- Be and No chapter•

Due to only having a small amount of loyal readers I would really like to ask those who aren't what I could do to make it better, of course, if loyal readers do have any suggestions leave it in the comments. Ciao- Kayla Martin, author.

-------------------------------------

Bella and Noelle drive together and find the old van Bella was taking about. It is big with no back seats. It is red and smells like black ice air freshener on the inside. It is parked at a small gas station.

   Bella and Noelle think he died due to natural causes because of his old looking age. Noelle gets the keys from his pocket but something wasn't right.

   Due to his brownish red shirt you wouldn't be able to tell at first but then you saw it. It was a small pocket knife. His hand was covering it.

   "I guess it was suicide." Bella states as Noelle holds the keys.

   "No dip Sherlock." Noelle shakes her head and starts up the van. It doesn't have a lot of gas but luckily the gas is still working. we get a whole tank of gas.

   We drive back to the rest of the group. Everyone sits in the back except me and Courtney. I hear Brianna chime in "I'm glad someone with sense is driving. I thought Noelle was gonna kill me."

   I hear Noelle say in a mocking voice " 'I'm glad someone with sense is driving. I thought Noelle was gonna kill me.' yeah shuddup." We continue driving. 100 miles to go.