¤Chapter 20- Friends- He¤

Heidi left Courtney. She couldn't stand to see her this way. She wondered around the new place... the place she would eventually have to call home...

   She saw a girl and a boy... both young-looking around her age. Both young and looking similar... twins. The only way you would have been able to tell that one was a boy and one was a girl-at this young age- was from the length of her hair and the way they are dressed.

   She walks up to them shyly, gently placing her hands on her hips. She walked up to them. "Uh hi..." she smiled.

   The twins looked at each other and nodded, smiling. "Hi! I'm Steven!" The boy says, full of glee, looking at the girl.

   "Hello. I am Stella." She smiles and nods at Heidi.

   Heidi smiled at them "I'm Heidi. Wanna play hide and seek!?" She squeals with joy. The twins both nod. "I'll count and you guys hide." She smiles and turns around. And starts counting.

   The twins run and start to hide, as Heidi counts "1...2...3...4...5..." she continued on. As soon as she got to 20 she started looking "Ready or not, here I come!" She starts looking for them.

   'This is going to be my home... And I think I might like it...' thought she...