𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Im not crazy!" Jeongin shouted as he struggled to release himself from the nurses hold.

"This is for your own good baby" Jeongins mother cried out.

"Youre just tryna get rid of me!" Jeongin screamed.

"I hate-".Darkness.

.....

"Mr Yang?"

"Mr Yang?"

Jeongins eyes fluttered open.

"Are you okay?" The nurse asked.

Jeongin looked around and new exactly where he was.... the nut shop, as he liked to call it, where everyone had a screw loose or crazy.

"Im perfectly fine" Jeongin said, a fake smile on his face.

"Good, uh-uhm, this is your room, please make yourself at home" the nurse said.

Jeongin noticed the glint of fear in her eyes. The way her voice quivered. He smirked. She was scared of him.

"Youre new here, arent you?" Jeongin grinned.

"I-I am" She stuttered.

"Dont worry, i wont hurt you, im nice so just... relax" Jeongin giggled.

The girl relaxed a bit as she heard the soft sound. How could someone so soft and sweet,possibly be... crazy?

"So, uhm in about an hour its lunch time" the nurse said.

"Okay, ill be fine, you can leave" Jeongin said tilting his head slightly.

"Okay then I-".

"Yeji! I asked you to get my meds like 500 years ago!".

A young man stepped into Jeongins room. He had brown hair and brown eyes, he had plump lips and a very big.... nose? Jeongin won lie, he found the guy extremely attractive.

"s-sorry Chan i was busy" The girl said. Her nervous aura returning.

"Sweetie what did i tell you?" Jeongin butted in.

"Uh-uhm... relax?" Yeji said.

"Exactly" Jeongin smiled.

Then he turned to Chan.

"And you... Chan? Stop bieng so mean, theres no need to shout, some of us might be crazy but we arent deaf" Jeongin smiled.

"And you are?" Chan said looking Jeongin up and down.

"Your worst nightmare" Jeongin said sarcastically.

"Look, Kitten, id watch it if i were you, youre new here and you clearly dont know what im capable of" Chan chuckled walking to the bed the younger was sitting on.

Jeongin looked at Chans waiste and slowly ascended his eyes up to meet the elders brown ones.

"Is that a threat?" Jeongin smirked.

"No, maybe, depends" Chan looked down sharing the same smirk the younger had plastered on his face.

"Uh-uhm Chan ill go get your meds now" Yeji said excusing herself from the room, that was filled with tension.

"Anyways, im Jeongin and im really, truelly and honestly not scared of you, at all" Jeongin smiled.

Chan smirked and leaned down to Jeongins ear.

"You wont say that when im fucking you into a matress" Chan smirked.

Jeongins eyes widened as his cheeks turned a bright pink.Chan smirked and left the room, leaving a blushing Jeongin behind.

"This is gonna be fun" Chan chuckled.