𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Jeongin sat sown at the big table and starteAd talking to Hyunjin.Turns out they had alot in common.They actually went to the same academy ,they just never associated with eachother.Jeongin was honestly so confused, how come he kinda knew some people here.

"So...Jeonginnie, i see you and Chan have a thing"Hyunjin said smirking.

"Uh-uhm ,we dont actually ,we spoke like once..."Jeongin trailed off.

Hyunjin smirked as he saw how nervous Jeongin was. The whispers say otherwise, theres chemistry.

"Youre lying"Hyunjin giggled.

"I-".

"Innie?"Felix called Jeongin.

"Hm?"Jeongin said ,thanking the gods he interupted Hyunjin and His conversation.

"Come on"Felix gigglied.

Jeongin akwardly nodded and followed the elder.Suddenly he felt a tug at his arm.He rolled his eyes slightly and turned around ,ofcourse it was Chan.

"What?"Jeongin sighed.

"You havent even been here for a day and you're already sick of me?" Chan pouted, in a mocking manner ofcourse.

"I dont have time for your silly games, im not that easy" Jeongin scoffed.

Chan licked his lips.

"Im up for the challenge" Chan smirked.

Jeongin rolled his eyes but deep down he was quite... excited? Yep. Excited. He was excited to see what the elder had in store for him.

Jeongin turned back on his heels and jogged up to Felix.

"Where are we going?" Jeongin asked.

"Painting" Felix smiled.

"Painting?"Jeongin questions.

Jeongin received no reply and sighed.He just continued to follow the grey haired boy. Once they reached the brown doors, Jeongin smiled slightly as he saw the differnt types of artworks on the doors. This place wasnt that bad.

"Come on innie" Felix smiled.

He opened up the brown doors and inside were multiple canvases, paint jars, aprons and art material inside. Jeongin felt... at home. He was an amazing painter and this made him feel a tiny bit more comfortable.

"Go grab an apron Innie" Felix smiled.

"Okay" Jeongin went over to the apron rack and grabbed a brown apron and when he turned back around, there he was again.

"Hi Innie" Chan smiled.

"Dont call me that" Jeongin snapped.

"Sorry" Chan chuckled.

"Anyways, im here to get paint supplies for Jennie" Chan said.

"You and Jennie just need to fuck already" Felix said rolling his eyes.

Jeongins facial expression faultered even more. Who the hells Jennie? And why is she with his potential man candy?

"Whatever" Chan chuckled.

Jeongin groaned and threw the apron onto the table, knocking over a jar of water with dirty paint brushes onto a canvas on the floor. Jeongin pushed through the chairs and tables and out of the room.

Chan smirked.He knew exactly why Jeongin stormed off like that. Felix didnt know what the hell was going on but what he did know is that Jeongin made a beautiful piece of artwork, by accident.

The paint had spread on the canvas and the water turned it into a more watery-paint. Felix giggled as he picked up the wet canvas. He had an idea. Soon he also left the room. Chan sighed and picked up the paintbrushes and decided to pay Jeongins room a visit.

i finished this chapter like rn in class :))
MY DAMN TEACHER ASKED WHAT IM WRITING ON WATPADD
and i told her "nothing ma'am just a story" and she walked away.
I was literally so scared.
anyways thanks for reading and i love youuuu