𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
...𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍...

It was now later that evening and Jeongin felt literally exhausted. He didnt know why but the activities of today really... wore him out. Just as he was about to lie down on his bed a knock was heard from the door.

"I swear to god if its that brown-haired bitch im jumping out the window" Jeongin groaned.

He walked over to the door and opened it. Behind it, was not Chan but Felix with a big brown bag.

"Hey Innie" Felix chirped.

"Hi" Jeongins sighed.

Felix giggled and stepped into the room. Jeongin really wanted to know what was up with people just walking into his room, uninvited.

"So, Innie, i have a gift" Felix smiled.

Jeongin scanned Felixs expression and then the big brown bag in his hands. He smiled slightly as Felix handed him the big brown bag. Felix moved out of the way as Jeongin put the bag down on the bed and opened it.

"Whats this?" Jeongin giggled.

"Its yours" Felix smiled.

"Or let me rephrase, you made it".

"But i left before-".

"I know, but on your way out, you knocked over some paints...and then...this happened" Felix laughed.

Jeongin looked down at the canvas filled with different colours. It looked quite pretty for... an accident.

"Did you frame it too?" Jeongin smiled.

"Nah, that was Hyunjin" Felix said.

"Ahhh, ill thank him later" Jeongin smiled.

"Anyways, i have to go, but ill see you tomorrow" Felix smiled.

Jeongin nodded and Felix left. He stared down at the artwork in his hands. Maybe this place wasnt that bad at all. Meanwhile Felix and Chan were going at it on the other side of the door.

"What if he comes back?" Felix hissed.

"So what if he does?" Chan asked.

"This is just another one of your games, like poor Jennie, you knocked her up and now she's gone" Felix scoffed.

"Shut up, she wanted it, besides if Beomgyu does come back, ill just drop Jeongin" Chan said.

Felix glared at the elder.How could he be this... heartless?

"I hope you die in this place" Felix spat.

"Sure hun" Chan chuckled dryly before walking past Felix into Jeongins room.Felox sighed and walked away.

"No one said you could come in" Jeongin sighed.

"Ready for your suprise?" Chan said, disregarding what the younger said.

"What supri-".

"Oh"Jeongin said remembering the elders words.

" Look, im dont want to come with you and besides, im not aloud to leave my room"Jeongin sighed.

"Who said anything about leaving the room?" Chan smirked.

"Youre disgusting".

"Sure, how do you feel about kissing?" Chan said taking a step closer to the younger.

"What?".

"Hickeys?".

"Well, when it comes to hickeys, i prefer them to be dark and seen, but only if i want them to be- WAIT WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS!?" Jeongin face palmed after hearing himself.

"Look, youre starting to frustrate me, besides this is really really wrong, this is a hospital and-".

"Stop me then" Chan said.

Jeongin then realised that Chan was right infront of him. He let out a small squeek when Chan picked him up, off his feat and pushed up against the wall, making the younger whimper.

"Kinky bitch " Chan chuckled.

"Dont use my kinks against me".

Chan smirked and ran his hand down Jeongins thigh. The younger had pale skin that looked so smooth and milky.

"Shit, if you were mine" Chan groaned.

"Unfortunately love, im not, now put me down" Jeongin said biting his lip.

"Patience Kitten, i still havent given you youre suprise" Chan smirked.

"What? Gonna fuck me? Choke me?" Jeongin scoffed.

"Maybe" Chan smirked.

"Do you want me to scream again?" Jeongin asked.

"Scream again,and ill kiss you again, and this time, i dont plan on stopping" Chan smirked.

Jeongins scoffed and opened his mouth to scream but of course Chan shut him up, again. Their lips fit perfectly together. Chan loving the taste of the younger lips. Same with Jeongin, Chans lips were addictive... he could get used to it.

WELP... that was that :)
i just realised that this chapter was more talking then anything else, but yeah next Chap might still be some of the spicy stuff, or ill just be a bitch and drag it for as long as i can ^_^