𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Jeongin stormed down the hall and out the corridors and went all the way back to his room.He didnt know why he was jelous ,because as he far as he knew ,he only met Chan like...a few hours ago.

Ridiculous. Jeongin thought he was bieng ridiculous.He opened his door and slammed it shut causing he himself to jump slightly. He rolled his eyes in frustration when he heard someone knock, thinking it was Felix coming to ask him what was wrong.

He groaned and turned around to open the door, ready to throw a whole tantrum. Although it wasnt Felix behind the door..

"Miss me?" Chan said with a cocky smirk.

"You just dont give up do you?" Jeongin scoffed.

He was honestly annoyed with the elder.

"No" Chan said inviting himself into the room.

"Uhm i didnt say you could come in?" Jeongin said cocking an eyebrow.

Chan didnt reply and just sat down on the youngers bed.

"Ya know youre really starting to piss me off with your constant pestering" Jeongin hissed.

"Calm down princess" Chan chuckled.

"Why are you doing this?" Jeongin said walking closer to the elder.

"You barely even know me?" Jeongin questioned once again now right infront of Chan.

Chan stood up and stared at the younger.He had nice eyes. Nice lips. Kissable. Chan smirked and grabbed the youngers wrist, turned them around and pinned Jeongin to the bed.

" Wh-what the fu-".

" Language kitten" Chan smirked.

Jeongin rolled his eyes about to get up but Chan tightened his grip around Jeongins wrists and pressed him further into the matress making the younger whimper.

"You have alot of kinks dont you?" Chan smirked.

"Shut up" Jeongin said rolling his eyes, a dark shade of pink.

"Daddy kink?" Chan asked.

"Choke me" Jeongin scoffed.

"Yep, definitely, fuck you on a table, have you calling me daddy in seconds" Chan smirked.

"Sure, time and place" Jeongin smirked.

"Right now, right here" Chan said, sharing the same look as the younger.

"This is a hospital, not a hotel".

"So? Who said we couldnt have alittle fun?".

"I did, now get the fuck off me".

"No".

"I will scream" Jeongin said smiling innocently.

"Try me" Chan smirked.

Just as Jeongin was about to open his mouth to scream the elder smashed his lips into the youngers making him whimper slightly. He liked the roughness, correction. He loved it.

chapter four be done :))
like honestly though is this book good?
cause i feel like it isnt T.T
also i feel very creative lately so would u guys want me to start another book?
pls let the me know
thanks for reading and i loveee yooouuu guyyssss