𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

After his conversation with Chan earlier this morning Jeongin was sure he was gonna die. Everytime he saw the elder associating with other people and flashing him a cheeky smile he'd blush or get butterflys. ew.

Jeongin was currently sitting in the big garden where the patients usually went to get fresh air. He breathed in the fresh air, feeling at peace. The sky was blue. The clouds were fluffy and white. Nothing could ruin this moment.

"Hi there!" A chirpy voice said from behind Jeongin.

Jeongin rolled his eyes ready to tell the personal off but once he turned around his eyes widened.

"Felix?" Jeongin said.

"Innie?Its you!?" Felix squeeled basically grabbing the younger.

Jeongin and Felix had been kind of friends in high school. Although he wasnt surprised that the elder was here. In highschool he was kind of a nutter. People used to say he took drugs.

"H-hi Lix" Jeongin giggled slightly.

"Why are you here? I didnt know you had... problems" Felix said looking at Jeongin.

"No, I dont have problems, im here cause of my bullshit excuse of a mother" Jeongin smiled sarcastically.

"Oh, well, youve changed, your hair, its black now, and youre braces, theyre... gone" Felix smiled.

Its really been that long. Wow. Jeongin felt a little bit of comfort in seeing Felix. Remembering his old, childhood memories, when everything was so easy. You had no worries besides school and petty relationships.

"Anyways, im kinda on my way to eat with some friends, wanna join me?" Felix smiled.

Jeongin turned around to look at the beauty of the sky one last time before leaving with Felix. They walked back into the building, Jeongin already feeling uneasy, and into the mess hall, it was actually really.... pretty.

The walls were yellow with pastel flowers all over them, the tabled had different coloured picnic clothes on and beautiful flowers on the window sills.

"Come on" Felix smiled grabbing Jeongins hand snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Guys this is Jeongin" Felix smiled as they stepped up to the table.

Jeongin smiled but the smile instantly faltered once he saw the familiar face, Chan. Jeongins eyesbrows furrowed as he wondered why the hell Chan was sitting at the table. Then he remembered, Felix is from Australia and the tint of accent behind Chans voice earlier most definitely didnt go unnoticed by the youngest.

"Innie? You okay?" Felix asked.

"Uh-uh yeah i just feel d-dizzy thats all" Jeongin smiled.

"Youre cute" A boy with blonde hair said smiling at Jeongin.

"Oh! Innie thats Hyunjin" Felix giggled.

Jeongin honestly didnt know how Felix couldn't be so chirpy and bubbly despite bieng in this hell hole. Maybe he was off his trolley.

"And thats Changbin, Jisung, Minho, Seungmin and Seungmind girlfriend, Yuna" Felix smiled.

"Hi" Jeongin smiled.

"And this-" Felix said looking at Chan with a small glare.

"Is Chan" Felix finally said.

"Oh no Lix, he knows me, very much so" Chan smirked.

Theres thing again. That thing Jeongins tummy did when Chan even said or did the slightest thing. He fucking hated it. This was gonna be a real roller-coaster.

chapter two people!!!!!
i am so damn tired, my back hurts and i freaking cant deal with these stupid cramps T.T
anyways hope youre enjoying so far.
about the Seungmin and Yuna thing.
I didnt want Seungmin to be lonely in this book cause i kinda have plans.
anways i lovs you guys, you are important and thank u for readingggg....