𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Jeongin whimpered once more as he and Chan shared a deep kiss. Chan tasted lips tasted like cinnamon and Jeongin loved it. Unfortunately, Jeongin finally came back to his sense and pushed Chan harshly.

"What the hell!?" Jeongin shouted out.

Chan gave the younger a confused look. By what he observed he thought the younger enjoyed it... which he did.

"You liked it" Chan smirked.

"I-i did not!" Jeongin protested.

Who was he kidding. He wanted to do it again. Although, his pride wouldn't let him, he aint that easy.

"Look"Jeongin sighed.

" The only reason youre not dead right now is cause i dont feel like getting into trouble today, now I'd you dont mind, leave me the FUCK ALONE! "Jeongin shouted.

" Oh kitten, thats never. ever. gonna happen"Chan said walking over to the younger.

He ran his thumb over Jeongins lips the youngers staring at him in awe.

"Make sure youre ready later, i have... a suprise" Chan grinned before leaving the room.

"What the fuck" Jeongin scoffed.

"What. the actual. fuck?!?" Jeongin shouted hitting the wall repeatedly.

His hands trickled with blood coming from his knuckles. He sighed and looked into the mirror beside him.

"At this rate, i am gonna go crazy" Jeongin groaned.

im sorry i havent been updating T.T
ill update later again, ive been quite busy but dont worry, anyways thanks for reading and i lovvee youu guyyss <3