12. In the future, please don't call me cousin, I...am not your so called cousin

"Cousin..."

When Shi Lingxi was about to release Lou Yuan's hand, he heard the sound behind him and he subconsciously grasped it again.

He stopped walking and looked over, as did Lou Yuan. They watched as Tan Yuanshan approach, while the word cousin kept coming out of his mouth, even though he called Shi Jing and Hu Yijun father and mother intimately, even Shi Lingxi could not call them in that tone.

At first glance, Tan Yuanshan, Shi Jing and Hu Yijin were father, mother and son, while Shi Lingxi, the real son, looked like an outsider.

Shi Lingxi looked up at Tan Yuanshan. He didn't know the person who had taken away so many things from him still had something to say to his face.

"Cousin, come back to live at home, why should you bother Brother Lou? Mom and Dad and I want you to come back to live..."

Tan Yuanshan was very skillful in speaking. Lou Yuan was on a mission for three days, and he and Shi Lingxi would have stayed together for a maximum of three days, no longer than that. Before, he also heard from Hu Yijun that Lou Yuan and Shi Lingxi had not had much contact before the apocalypse.

As for Shi Lingxi, he is not the kind of person who is willing to trouble others.

Though, even if Shi Lingxi agreed with him, he didn't intend to take back his words. He took a step forward and surprised Tan Yuanshan with a hint of cold sharp eyes. What he said was even more surprising to Tan Yuanshan.

"Thank you for taking care of my parents for three years. They are very happy. I can see it, and I'm asking you to continue to do it in the future and do better."

There was no hysteria, no shouting nor yelling, and Shi Lingxi was still thanking him. The sense of crisis in Tan Yuanshan's heart was stronger than ever. Hu Yijun and Shi Jing who were hiding at the door with tears in the rim of their eyes, noticed that the scene was wrong.

"After all, I can't do that well... Also, I was willing to give up my place three years ago not because of you, but because of my dad's phone call, please don't call me cousin in the future, I... am not your so called cousin!"

Compared with the chance of survival three years ago, his room in this house is obviously nothing. Tan Yuanshan owes him more than that. He is good to Shi Jing and Hu Yijun, it's a must!

Some words could not be spoken to his parents, but to Tan Yuanshan there wasn't any such misgiving, what he said was just the truth only.

After that, Shi Lingxi took a step back. He didn't want to talk with Tan Yuanshan anymore. He didn't want the dark side of his heart to erupt at such a moment, that would not be what his grandpa would want to see.

And this stepping back was called retreating to advance, there will be time for that, so the account between him and Tan Yuanshan can be calculated properly. As for Shi Jing and Hu Yijun, he hadn't thought of the response yet, but for the time being, he didn't want to get along with them.

Shi Lingxi glanced away, and already saw half of Shi Jing and Hu Yijun, their exposed faces were a little shocked, but there was still some hesitation in the shock, they did not immediately believe what Shi Lingxi said, perhaps the scale of feeling in their heart could not immediately tilt for these inclined truths.

The son who has always been emotionally indifferent and the nephew who has suffered through life and died together with them in the past three years... Shi Lingxi retracted his gaze, maybe he had already been disappointed, so at this moment, the feelings in his heart instead became more indifferent, this way is also good...

Lou Yuan's eyes fell on the top of Shi Lingxi's head, and he was gently pulled a bit. He took a look at the Shi family who were still hesitant, turned around and pulled Shi Lingxi towards his house.