31. You've worked hard... Later, I will carry you back, okay?

"By the way, do you know who is the inventor of the mutant plant potions comes from?"

Recently, there's some news inside the superfunction circle, the military department is currently using mutant plant potions that can reduce side effects, yet inside his superfunction team yesterday, some people harmed themselves because they couldn't bear the side effects, and their ability was almost invalidated.

In this way, he has to pay attention to this potion, his developers also need to pay more attention to it. If possible, it would be better to use some means to win him into his superfunction team.

Tan Yuanshan was silent for a while after hearing this, he shook his head, "I have to go and check to make sure before I can tell you."

In fact, he was already certain more or less that it was not the research center, it was the military-medical department of the military headquarter. It was very likely developed by Shi Lingxi, he has to admit that Shi Lingxi's talent in this area is stronger than him.

Wang Mu nodded, drank the tea in his cup, got up, and left the teahouse.

After he left, Tan Yuanshan's mood was several times lower than before. Shi Lingxi's becoming the chief secretary of the association gave him a sense of crisis, which was greater than his appearance that allowed Xiong Kun and Lang Mu to survive.

In this way, will Shi Lingxi become the core figure of the base earlier than in his previous life? If so, what about his plan from three years ago to the present. 

In the Superfunction Association Building, Shi Lingxi went back to Lou Yuan's office after seeing Xue Jiang and Hou Yang, he continued to assist Lou Yuan's work, after that they went downstairs and walked around in various departments. 

The future potential of the association is unquestionable, and it can even become an important project for the Bei Cheng base to attract more ability users. Therefore, Lou Yuan cannot be too relaxed in this area, but originally, if considering both sides, he naturally prefers the military side. 

Now that he had Shi Lingxi to help him, he still prefers the military department, at the same time as the results his sense of presence in the association also will not be reduced. 

At about five o'clock in the afternoon, they drove to the vicinity of the base gate. Lou Yuan came to check the construction of the steel base wall. Shi Lingxi was purely accompanying him, but he was still slightly shocked.

This steel base wall is not just a defense. With high-end weapons, he was afraid that even all the low-level and middle-level ability users combined will not be able to withstand its half-hour attack. Even a master like Lou Yuan can only avoid the battle.

"New weapons are still under development. Only with new weapons can they play their greatest role." 

It can be said that Lou Yuan spent most of his time in the past three years of hard work on this. Only when the construction is completed so that the Beicheng base can be truly regarded as one. Both offensive and defensive were as solid as the base of the Jinshan Base.

Lou Yuan introduced Shi Lingxi in some key places with a few sentences. Shi Lingxi may not be able to understand all of them so he wrote them down. Whenever he has the opportunity, he will find information and add them to his self-knowledge.

After meeting several main persons in charge, Lou Yuan and Shi Lingxi rushed to the research center again and obtained several energy distribution maps near the Beicheng base, these maps can observe the general situation of the surrounding zombies and beast herds. 

After the last cleaning, the number of zombie herds and beast herds around the base gradually increased. The zombie herds mainly moved from the south and the beast herds mainly moved from the barren forest. 

With so many people stationed in the Beicheng base, it is equivalent to a food paradise for zombies and beasts, attracting them to constantly come and hunt for food. "The cleaning task of the military department needs to be about approximately a week time, Xiong Kun, you can arrange it."