20. Lou Yuan, Don't Worry, I Will Come Back Safely To Home... To Our Home

Shi Lingxi continued to talk about his dream, and also told Lou Yuan about the changes in his body.

In the nucleus of his accumulated energy, a light red tail was added. In addition, his superfunction was also raised from E4 to E7, and directly from E intermediate direct to a higher level.

This is almost equal to the efforts of others spent for half a year. Similarly, the benefits of fox blood transformation to Shi Lingxi are much more than that. Though his figure still looks very thin, the three-year malnutrition has been made up.

That night, Shi Lingxi grew another four or five centimeters high. He is now at least 183 cm tall.

Shi Lingxi made a gesture on Lou Yuan's side. Now he embraces Lou Yuan again, he will not hug like a teenager to an adult, but the hug that really belongs to two men.

"En," Lou Yuan nodded in thought, the most difficult thing to define is the beast superfunction standard, it is not impossible for a situation like Shi Lingxi to happen, but he was stirred up by Shi Lingxi's words. His heart feels somewhat inexplicable at a loss and a small distinction that brings a sense of urgency.

"I prepared a package for you, and you will take it with you later."

Lou Yuan mainly prepared vacuumed meat jerky and compressed biscuits for Shi Lingxi, as well as some emergency medicines. Although Xiong Kun will definitely prepare them, everything can happen in the wild, and he can not rule out the situation that Shi Lingxi may need.

"This is the mine, this is a control power switch..." Lou Yuan said everything that Shi Lingxi might have ignored, so he handed the package to Shi Lingxi, as the chief of everyone here, his heart still feels kind of unfinished.

But if he took Shi Lingxi out, it might not be this kind of babbling situation like this moment, but he himself would make full preparation.

Shi Lingxi took it, nodded, and nodded again. He gently touched the package and put it in his large military backpack. Then he took a step forward, opened his hands, and hugged Lou Yuan. He just thought about it and right away did it.

"Lou Yuan, don't worry, I will come back safely to home... To our home."

Lou Yuan was silent for a moment and gently embraced him. He rubbed the back of Shi Lingxi's neck and said, "En."

They adjust their respective moods, went downstairs to eat, and Shi Lingxi tidied up again before they got out of the house and got into the car.

After arriving at the military headquarters, Xiong Kun and Lang Mu each brought their ten teams member together, ready to go at any time.

Shi Lingxi went back to the military medical department to pick up the medicine box he prepared yesterday and said goodbye to Old He who was here to send him. He looked back at Lou Yuan who was talking to Xiong Kun and Lang Mu. Minutes later, Xiong Kun and Wolf were also in the car.

Outside the car, Lou Yuan and Old He watched their car leave, Old He sighed softly, "This child Xiao Xi, looking wordless and silent, but was determined. Lou Yuan, please help me look after him more."

Old He knew that he could not persuade Shi Lingxi, so he did not persuade him. The old guys did not know how long they could live, Lou Yuan also seem reliable so he could help but seriously made a request to him.

"Old He, rest assured, I will protect Xiao Xi," Lou Yuan replied to Old He's words as seriously as he asked.

Old He looked at him, then couldn't help but shook his head with a smile, "Looks like you already understand your intention, then you need to grab it tightly."