21.3 Congratulations Host for the achievement morning dawn kiss in the wildness

Not used to it, Shi Lingxi nodded solemnly, quickly slipped into Lou Yuan's office building. He came to Lou Yuan to have lunch with him and organized his office by the way.

"By the way, I just went to the guard and asked if Bai Lusen had not come."

Shi Lingxi remembered Bai Lusen, who should have come to the military report two days ago, but did not see Bai Lusen's name in the new camp, so he did not know if he had send anybody the message.

Lou Yuan shook his head, but he made a phone call to ask, still haven't got any news. Shi Lingxi nodded and didn't ask anymore. He estimated that it was Bai Lusen this good man, not good at declining others, already choose to go out on a mission with the superfunction squad.

"There is a child that came to the military department asking for sugar."

As Lou Yuan's words fell, Shi Lingxi stood up all of a sudden, his eyes flashed a few thoughts, and nodded with Lou Yuan, he exit of the office and ran to the door.

He only used to hold back, don't want to display his skill, something must have happened on Wang Wan's side.

Shi Lingxi's white lab coat was very different from what the beggars saw him that day, but his eyes did not change, and his hesitation gradually dissipated. After listening to his words, Shi Lingxi also gave ten candy to him.

Like Shi Lingxi, the beggar boy also felt that Wang Wan's situation was quite dangerous, especially after Bai Lusen had disappeared for a day.

The beggar boy did not get close to warn them, but he was always near their tent and noticed something strange then he immediately went to the patrol unit to avoid human tragedy.

Two burly men broke into Wang Wan's tent at night, want to assault her also wounded Bai Quan. Fortunately, the patrol troops arrived in time to stop the atrocities in time, and their lives were saved.

"My name is Shi Lingxi, my real name," in addition to the ones he had promised to the teenager, Shi Lingxi also gave the teenager two more packets of compressed biscuits, and also said that he and the teenager could cooperate in the future.

"Qiu (mean autumn)," the boy left his name, he turns back and left the gate of the military headquarter.

Shi Lingxi pondered for a moment, he hasn't met the frightened Wang Wan and the twin brothers and sisters yet, but he entrusts Lou Yuan to investigate a bit. Sure enough, the assaulter was the family members of the superfunction squad that Bai Lusen join.

He didn't know if Bai Lusen can come back alive, Shi Lingxi can't help stay silent for a while, but doesn't show much emotion on his face.

"If there is nothing else, I'll go back first," Shi Lingxi nodded to Lou Yuan. He left Lou Yuan's office, returned to the lab, and continued his work until Lou Yuan finished his business come to him. He just came out of the lab again.

"Why is it so early today?" Shi Lingxi looked at the electronic watch on his left hand. In fact, he was watching the time-in system reminder. It was only 5 pm. Generally, Lou Yuan was busy until 6 or 7 o'clock.

"I'm going to the Superfunction Association Building. Would you like to go together?" Lou had originally walked to the garage yet he turned back again. He had no special purpose, just wanted to spend more time and get along with Lingxi.

Shi Lingxi nodded happily, he looked around, half a step closer to Lou Yuan, took Lou Yuan's hand a bit, then let go. Yesterday's aftermath persisted until now, he can't help but want to take some advantage of Lou Yuan.