13. Grandpa He, I live with Lou Yuan

Grandpa He: He in here pronounce as Her in Chinese

Editor: Lioness94

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lou Yuan rubbed him and whispered softly, "Let's go eat first, and I will take you to the military office to go through the formalities in the afternoon."

The Ministry of Military Affairs also has a small research center, a military medic department with an old medical officer. It is more appropriate for Shi Lingxi to belong there. From the old medic, Shi Lingxi should also be able to learn something.

"Okay," Shi Lingxi responded. He touched Lou Yuan's palm, and his tail turned to the front, just like a rub at Lou Yuan's waist.

However, Lou Yuan still ignored his "temptation", calmly got up, and went out of the house first.

Shi Lingxi scratched his head and muttered a little depressed, "It's very easy to touch ..." Why didn't Lou Yuan touch it, does he not like this kind of tail ...

Lou Yuan who heard Shi Lingxi's words, his ears got a bit ticklish, the tip of his ears also got kind of scarlet. He stepped forward and continued walking downstairs to the kitchen, suddenly realizing that Shi Lingxi was intentionally seduce him......

The lunch consisted of mutant animal meat and compressed biscuits. Lou Yuan cooked a lot of food. Shi Lingxi could stuff as much as he could to grow taller. Anyway, he already owed Lou Yuan too much.

After eating, Lou Yuan went back to the study room to take care of his business. Shi Lingxi plucked the grass in the yard, watered and fertilized. The fertilizer was piled up in the warehouse, it should have been kept for several years but it was kept sealed and still usable.

After all this was done, Shi Lingxi went back upstairs to take a shower, and Lou Yuan was already waiting for him.

They got into Lou Yuan's car in the garage and set off for the army. After getting out of the car, Shi Lingxi followed Lou Yuan and was saluted all along the way. No matter ordinary people or abilities users, they have absolute respect for Lou Yuan.

They first entered the information, and Shi Lingxi obtained the identity card of the Beicheng Base, which is unique to the ability users. This identity card is very useful, it is almost an integrated card, crystal core points, meritorious points, credit points, and superfunction ranks points, are all recorded inside it and everything at the base is also used it to pay.

It is directly bound to the individual's fingerprint and pupil recognition. Even if it is lost, other people will not be able to use it, but it is necessary to come back in time to do it, otherwise it will be very inconvenient.

After the ID card was completed, Lou Yuan took Shi Lingxi to the Military Medical Research Center of the Military Affair Department. Old He, the old medic, came out to welcome them, Lou Yuan wanted to give them an introduction, but old He recognized Shi Lingxi first.

"Xiao Xi! My God, Xiao Xi!" He Lao stepped forward excitedly and embraced Shi Lingxi, his hands trembling slightly due to excitement and happiness, "come back,  you've come back ..."

"Grandpa He ..." Shi Lingxi whispered softly and he let him hug comfortably. He is no stranger to Old He, who is a friend of his grandpa, a former colleague, and a frequent visitor at his home .

"Come, come in with grandpa," Old He completely ignored Lou Yuan who brought people over, he took Shi Lingxi's hand and went into his office. He had to ask Shi Lingxi properly what he had encountered in these past few years, to know how much suffering he had been through.