32. Before it was accidental, this one is intentional

Lou Yuan was not only had half of his ears red, Shi Lingxi's bite his ear and then whispered in his ear like this, a fire burned all over his body. If it weren't suppressed by his superfunction powers, Lou Yuan felt that it is very likely he will be unable to find the way to walk forward.

"Did my bite hurt you?" Shi Lingxi felt that he didn't use too much force, but Lou Yuan's overall feeling was not quite right, it inexplicably gave him a sense of crisis. As a remedy, he blew it several times, "Fu, Fu..."

"Xiao Xi..." Lou Yuan finally speak, his voice was a little low and hoarse, it was nothing more seductive than blowing like this, but it was unlikely that Shi Lingxi would be so aggressive about it. After speaking, he continued, "Be good."

"Oh..." Shi Lingxi said this after a long time passed, then just stay on his back quietly, he actually didn't do anything bad, he always behaved very well when he was by Lou Yuan's side.

Shi Lingxi continued to ponder what was wrong with him, Lou Yuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief and carried Shi Lingxi all the way to the car. Seeing the thoughtful expression on his face, he could only continue to comfort him, "Don't think too much, I don't mean to blame you." 

The fact is that he is totally reluctant to blame Shi Lingxi, he is not even willing to look at his reflection in silence.

"En," Shi Lingxi nodded, his expression still thoughtful, "I know, but you haven't replied to me yet."

Lou Yuan was taken aback when he heard this and smiled helplessly, he rubbed Shi Lingxi's hair said, "Okay, you'll follow, I cannot be at ease leaving you at the base."

This mission time limit is probably longer than Shi Lingxi expected. Shi Lingxi's superfunction is too weak. Without him watching Shi Lingxi, it would be hard for him to rest assured. In the original plan, he was meant to bring Shi Lingxi with him.

Shi Lingxi nodded after hearing the words and kept holding his hands on Lou Yuan's shirt collar. He knew in his heart that he should let Lou Yuan go and let Lou Yuan drive home, but he just couldn't bear to let him go.

He slowly approached, the hand holding Lou Yuan's clothes became tighter and tighter. Then, he finally kissed Lou Yuan's lips as he wished, with a light touch, he let go of the person with a grin in his eyes, "Before it was accidental, this one is intentional."

He bit Lou Yuan's ear before and stimulated him. It was purely an accident, yet this kiss was full of premeditated and thoughtfulness.

Shi Lingxi's slightly mischievous smile was reflected in Lou Yuan's eyes. He took a deep breath and then grabbed the person who was about to step back. There was still no kiss, but he just hugged him tightly, then he lead Shi Lingxi inside and closed the door.

He went to the other side and got in the car, started it, and went home.

At the same time, Shi Lingxi's daily task list has an additional completion task. There are not more or less, just right with 10 soldiers patrolling at the entrance and they saw the scene quite clear.

Shi Lingxi was rarely mischievous, he was also observing Lou Yuan silently along the way. Lou Yuan hugged him to show him that he was not angry. His current seriousness was probably stimulated by him again. Thinking about this, Shi Lingxi can't help but hook the corner of the mouth again.

Lou Yuan glanced at Shi Lingxi, the color in his eyes wavered but was suppressed again.

When the car stopped, the person who was still looking at him excitedly had already become drowsy. Lou Yuan felt distressed and helpless, so he could only walk over and carry Shi Lingxi.

"Lou Yuan, I like you..."

Shi Lingxi closed his eyes and muttered softly. After he was ten years old, he had never been so spoiled and indulged. Even his grandfather couldn't spoil him to the extent of Lou Yuan's doing, he really has the feeling of himself being held on the apex of Lou Yuan's heart.

This feeling made him addicted and couldn't help being vigilant. Therefore, he always consciously or unconsciously tried to test Lou Yuan's bottom line. He knew that he shouldn't be like this, but he couldn't help it.

Shi Lingxi closed his eyes and rubbed himself on Lou Yuan again then he breathed evenly. Before Lou Yuan could respond, he had already fallen asleep.

Lou Yuan returned to his room with Shi Lingxi on his back, then skillfully undressed him, changed his pajamas, wiped his face and body. After the work's done, he dimmed the light in the room.

He sat on the edge of the bed and quietly looked at Shi Lingxi for a long time before he lowered his head and kissed Shi Lingxi's lips, "Good night." Thousands of words seemed to be condensed into this extremely gentle goodnight.