127

Chapter 127: Woman, swipe my card.

Tang Han Qiu accompanied Yu Ru Bing to make a police transcript, and facing the friendly and upright police, Yu Ru Bing was calm as she actively cooperated with the police. Re ad at Yu ri Trans lations

She had a good attitude and quickly made her statement.

Before leaving, she and Tang Han Qiu also specially visited the three kidnappers who would spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Yu Ru Bing, separated by the cold railings, watched the three of them sitting in jail, their expression solemn: “You all should properly reform yourselves, strive to make a fresh start in your new life.”

The man that had wielded the knife suddenly got up and walked angrily to the railings.

Yu Ru Bing very naturally took a step back, while Tang Han Qiu instinctively stood in front of her.

The man that had wielded the knife crudely swore with words of f—k you, Yu Ru Bing immediately took her hand out of her pocket and covered Tang Han Qiu’s ears, then looked at the man that had wielded the knife, she frowned and warned: “Hey, hey, hey, be civilized, don’t easily explode with vulgarity, it will dirty our President Tang’s ears!”

The trio was taken aback.

Be civilized?

Who was blasting up vulgar words in the car before?

The man that had wielded the knife spat and said, “Damn you, you were the one who burst out with the most vulgar words in the car just now, how dare you tell me to be civilized now? You stinky two-faced bitch! “

Tang Han Qiu heard his words and looked back at Yu Ru Bing: “Did you swear at them?”

Was this the so-called friendly exchange, the active exchanges of opinions?

Of course, she swore, that scene was completely unpleasant to listen to.

Yu Ru Bing smiled shyly: “A little bit of fragrant words, no harm, it didn’t hurt anyone.”

Tang Han Qiu took her hands off her ears, then she turned to look back at the three men, the expressions on their faces were colder than ice: “Then she was right to swear.”

Who made them choose to do this, and also collude with Zhong Sheng He to kidnap her Yu Ru Bing?

Causing her Yu Ru Bing to jump off such a high bridge…

They deserved to be cursed at.

Tang Han Qiu’s eyes were sharp as a knife: “I want you and Zhong Sheng He to stay and live your life in prison.”

“Don’t even think about being released in this life.”

“Don’t even think about dying.”

They not only should be scolded, but they also had to stay and properly live in this square prison, their life should also be buried in it.

For them, death was not the best way to atone, it’s only by living in despair while carrying their sin on their backs for a long time.  

Yu Ru Bing stood behind and looked at her quietly.

For some unknown reason she felt like she was becoming more and more like the male protagonist in a TV series she had watched before.

It resembled when she was driving to stop the kidnappers, and it also resembled now that she was saying cruel words to the kidnappers. The common ground was how they charmingly and overbearingly defended and protected the female lead.