128

Chapter 128: Practice having negative distance…
Having a sexual relationship with the female lead.

Was this one really serious?

Tang Han Qiu was lost in thought.

She didn’t mind having a sexual relationship with Yu Ru Bing, but she couldn’t.

Right now, it was her who liked Yu Ru Bing, it wasn’t Yu Ru Bing that liked her. If she asked Yu Ru Bing to do something like that using the name of the system as the reason, she was afraid that Yu Ru Bing wouldn’t be able to accept it and feel that she was disrespecting her.

This was simply a dangerous idea.

After weighing it over and over again, for Yu Ru Bing’s sake, she crossed out this dangerous thing, but she didn’t know whether these precepts could be deleted at will.

She had never been a male protagonist, and she didn’t understand what to do.

She raised her head and looked at Lin Lin, who was standing across the desk waiting for her to speak, then pushed the report to her, she pointed to the sexual relationship part, and asked in the spirit of asking if you don’t understand: “Can’t this be deleted?”

Lin Lin looked at the line she was pointing at, and then seriously said: “Informing President Tang, this one is the most important, you can’t remove it at will.”

Lin Lin explained: “As you also know current TV dramas are all about couples, both the body and heart of the male and female lead being absolutely mutually exclusive, and this is the most critical part in distinguishing between the male protagonist and the male supporting character, don’t even think about the male supporting character, it’s only the male lead who can get the body of the female protagonist.”

Although some male supporting characters are tragic and charming, who made them have the male supporting role? Inside the script of the screenwriter, he iss destined to not get the body of the female protagonist— to crave for it was useless!

That is playing supporting roles will always have supporting roles, they could never obtain the leading role.

As a real supporting character, Tang Han Qiu slightly frowned, and became silent again: “…”

She didn’t like such a fallacy.

Everyone had their own life, they were only temporarily playing a supporting role in a story that did not belong to them, but they were still the unique and irreplaceable protagonists in their own stories, so why were they so easily defined as supporting characters?

And a supporting role will never get the protagonist role…

Nonsense.

As long as the supporting role works hard enough, one day they could become the lead in the protagonist’s story, stand side by side with the protagonist, and even… get the leading role.

The female supporting character becoming the male protagonist and getting the female protagonist.

If the system’s judgment was also the same as this, then just as Lin Lin said, they couldn’t take out having a negative distance1, and she must practice this with Yu Ru Bing.

Practice having negative distance…

Tang Han Qiu let Lin Lin leave, and her eyes fell on the piece of paper, she placed her long fingers on her captivating lips, and an untold shame appeared in her heart, her face looking embarrassed.

Did she really have to do this with Yu Ru Bing?

Could she really do this to Yu Ru Bing?

Tang Han Qiu raised her hand to support her forehead, pursed her lips, then slowly moved her eyes away from the white paper, it wandered bit by bit towards her dark screened phone, with her clear eyes blinking close open.