I See Red

Victoria Brown

"Jesus, stop moving" Serena scolded me when I bucked my waist as she was still tightening the corset.

Wesley leans over applying extra concealer under my eyes and red matte lipstick on my lips. I told her I didn't want makeup but she never listens.

Tonight's plan was simple; Stripper.

I will walk into the dingy night club then arrive at the stripper portion of the building. A girl should be expecting me so I'd think she's waiting near the bar. I'll put on my show for the thirsty drunk people and slide my ass down soiled poles. Once they pay me of course, I need to interrogate that poor girl and get solid information out of that mouth.

Or she's added to the pile

I stare at myself in the mirror and investigate my appearance. The contour made my cheekbones more prominent and my eyes seemed bigger with winged eyeliner. The matte red lipstick appeared my lips to look more full, I look fucking hot.

My satin red corset matched with the makeup I had going on tonight. The piece pushed my boobs farther up and squished them in a way that made them look larger. My sheer stockings connected with the corset but laced down my legs to the red stilettos I dug out of my closet.

"Thank you, this looks perfect" My fingers run through my dark brown hair before grabbing the white puffer jacket, covering the set. I slide my fingers along the bathroom counter as I seize the pocket knife, shoving the dagger in my pocket.

"You ready?" Wesley sprays vanilla perfume all over my body.

"More than ready," I assured her while fitting the earpiece directly in my ear, and slightly hiding the piece of technology under my hair.

"We'll be right across from the bar in case anything happens. Remember when you get her in the separate room, place your finger on the earpiece and let us hear the information" Serena presses her finger to hers so her voice echoed in my eardrums.

"Let's catch this whore." I unlock the bathroom door and immediately get whiplashed by the smell of alcohol and drugs. Thick air flooded the room, sweat mentally dripping down my forehead. Sin filled my nostrils.

As we walk down the glowing staircase my feet automatically stick to the floor. The array of drinks people have split from dancing and stumbling around amazes me.

We just have to find Lex, the girl who's waiting for us. Her girlfriend thought it was a good idea to kill our boss yet it was pure idiocy. She's been off the radar for a couple of weeks now and no one knows where she's gone besides the fucking bitch Lex. When I get my hands on that disgusting piece of garbage I'll take no time painfully killing her.

My vision peers around the place as I see litters of couches covered with people having sex and sticking tongues down each other's throat.

In unison the three of us rest our elbows on the raised bar counter and Serena orders nine shots of vodka. Funny thing is we never have to pay for our drinks because all Serena has to do is show her breast then the men practically drool over her.

Who wouldn't though?

Wes hands me three small glasses of vodka before we each clink one glass as I take no time tossing the liquid courage smoothly down my throat. Then repeating the same process of pouring down the alcohol so it coats the nonexistent burn.

"Hey, is Andrew coming tonight? That guy you've been nonstop talking about?" I shake Serena's shoulder, forcing a smile.

"He's so hot. Oh, and he has a shit ton of money but overall he's actually super sweet. And he's funny." She dramatically throws her head back and begins to sway to the blaring music. "He's also bringing his best friend, who I think Victoria would love."