Give Em Hell

"Shoot right back
Devil in your eyes
Oh, you just give 'em hell"

•••

Trigger Warning: descriptions of violence, usage of weapons, manipulation and blood! Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this!

///

Victoria Brown

I was treading back and forth inside this luxurious room with colored lighting, and I was about to lose my mind. Lex was supposed to be here three minutes ago but I'm guessing she's running late or she already left and I look like an idiot waiting for a no-show.

"Do you see her?" I begin to pace around as pinning my finger to the electronic piece.

"I don't see h— wait. She's walking your way, get ready" I heard Serena whisper in my eardrum.

"And I fucking told you you'd love Andrew's best mate well at least your lips looked like you did" Serena comments once more, and let's out a loud cackle.

"Harry? That's Andrew's friend?" My eyes widen when my brain fully processes the information.

I swore Harry was just a random who wanted a lapdance so I gave him one then fully made out with him. My brain keeps replaying how hard his dick felt against my ass and how hard he kissed me afterwards.

Sure I've been kissed plenty of times, more than I can count. But I've never had a kiss that felt like that.

Who am I kidding though? Most likely this is just the alcohol speaking.

I hate that I physically can't get those emerald green eyes out of my head. I hate that I cant get the taste of his lips out of my mouth. I hate that I keep wishing the knife in my hand was his brown hair, tangling my fingers all over his chocolate curled locks. I hate that I want to feel his body all over mine. I hate that whenever I look down at my stockings all I see is his hands desperately running down my warm skin.

Regret is a feeling I despise. You tie your chances on a string only until the rope slips out of your hands and your left wondering, What would have happened if I just made a move? What would the outcome be if I shoot my shot?

I don't fear rejection. The world won't crash down and burn if somebody turns me down and I won't beg someone to want me. A lot of people chase after me and want me so I'm not worried about Harry saying no. I'm anxious because I really don't want him him to say no.

I could look at any man in this nightclub and I'm positive they would run up to me and beg me to suck their dicks. Or even a girl would try to make their sneaky moves on me. Surely I would because my vibrator and showerhead aren't cutting it anymore. But now I've laid my eyes on Harry, who seems like he wants the same thing as me.

Sex

I want him. I can tell he's everything I want and more.

I was forced out of my thoughts when I heard someone opening the door, and I was quick to quilt myself back together. My eyes dance over to the black steel door where dark red straight hair appears. Her frame was short and pear, makeup baked all over her face. A tight black dress valued her shape and pale skin color, a low v-neck exposing her deep cleavage.