Sweat (!)

one word: s m u t

///

I have always been one for one night stands or 2am drunken mistakes. The pleasure you can feel with a complete stranger is like no other, it feels different. Your intentions are to have a good time because regret is a mindset not a feeling. And maybe that's why I am on a strangers motorcycle, loosely holding onto their broad back while the crisp air turns my cheeks red.

I've always enjoyed the dangerous things in life, I never followed the rules and hung out with the wrong crowd. My whole life I cemented to a path of internal risks and venture. That feeling of shocking down my spine like a melting ice cube—the hairs of my arm standing up as electricity jolts my vessels.

If it's wrong why does it feel right?

The winter air blowing through my hair as the glow of the full moon in the sky was our only light source besides buildings illuminating the busy streets. The atmosphere breaking as we weave through midnight traffic and the wind pouncing his long curls.

My heart was racing, I want to feel him in every way possible. That's why I love hookups, you don't need to feel endearment or solicitude— you don't need those gushy gooey feelings of love. You're both just greedy of salacity and hunger concupiscence.

The anticipation of getting fucked tonight made my blood run warm, I want this. I need this.

And Harry seems like he needs this too

I feel a sturdy hand squeeze my knees, making my eyes flutter open to see Harry devilishly grinning. My eyebrows naturally furrow when he says something over the wind, I cant quite interpret.

"Stand up" Harry repeats his courageous suggestion, brewing temptation in me.

I never pass up a wild opportunity

I smile shaking my head as using his pinpoint fabric shoulder for leverage. My shoes find their way onto the pegs, keeping my feet on the flat platform. Gripping softly, I lift myself off the black leather cushion, easing my head over his flying hair. My knees were slightly bent so I gripped his shoulders once more before I was standing up straight on his motorcycle.

Holy . Shit .

The cold breeze hit my face harder hence my face wasn't hiding behind his anymore. Immediately I felt like I was flying, a feeling of solid levitation. When I was looking straight over the city view I felt like one of the hundred skyscrapers.

Distant city lights were hallucinating over the Manhattan bodies of water, creating a real life painting. The Statue of Liberty was straight across my vision and the empowering green women only making my eyes shut and my head throw back.

This seems unreal

Am I dreaming?

Maybe Bob Ross is painting a fantasy existence picture

I feel like I'm living

I smile wildly, more than I have in a while. As the wind harshly blows my hair back and Harry glances up at me proudly grinning, I stare towards the road again as we speeded through a familiar straight road.

I sit back down and wrap my arms around his waist again, still feeling the adrenaline crackling inside of me like large fireworks.

I stood up on a motorcycle with stilettos

As I always tell myself, Carefulness is being alive but Danger is living.

You may be alive but are you living?