three

Blue Strobe Lights

Blue strobe lights flashing so the bodies were nothing more than silhouettes. Tequila coating our throats as if it was water. Music blaring so loud that policeman would need megaphones to call us out. Different types of cancerous smoke sticking in the humid air. Makeout sessions clustered against the narrow hallways and leather couches.

Frat Party

To be entirely honest I have no idea who is in this building or who's even throwing the party. Niall told us on our way here that he used to be friends with the host in his one year of college.

He only went for the parties, drinks, and girls

I feel so drunk right now but in a cool way. Not the messy throwing up kind of drunk but the I'm going to take my shirt off in front of everyone kinda drunk. Tequila, Raspberry Vodka, Beer, and Hennessy are all filled in my stomach right now. The hangover tomorrow would usually be dreadful however when you party every week, you somewhat get use to the nuclear bomb wiping out the entire internal flora.

I couldn't tell you how long we've been in this congested house, all I know is I've spent most of my time drowning my liver in various amounts of alcohol and dancing which some would classify as slutty dancing.

You only have one chance to live so might as well live it like a dirty slut.

I stumble as I grab onto Wesleys shoulder, the red solo cup dangling from my limb fingers. "Let's makeout!"

This is regular, we always makeout at parties

If you don't kiss your best friend..are you really friends?

"Okay!" She shrugs before attaching her vodka tasting lips on mine while I clutch onto her curly brown hair.

Her soft lips pick up the pace and we slip our tongues past each others; firmly pulling each other. The feeling of her tongue run down my bottom lip sends me into a frenzy as the room begins to spin.

Yeah, my best friends hot. What about it?

In unison we disconnect our lips with massive intoxicated grins whilst sensing Irish behind us. Niall appears from the midst of the high energy crowd with his classic backwards snapback on his head and now unsurprisingly no shirt; displaying the abs he's been dying to show me. I am also guessing he's to lazy to seize a cup hence the massive bottle of Jim Beam he was clutching onto.

"Sluts!" His Irish accent yells over the music, handing me the bottle of alcohol " Where have you been?"

I grab the Jim Beam by the neck, tossing it in the air to my lips. The alcohol pours smoothly down my throat, my eyes barely pinching shut when I bring the bottle back down.

"Around..." I shrug vaguely. "This is fucking insane!" My eyes examine the huge crowds of people around the humid penthouse.

I look up at Wesley who is now smoking a cigarette, taking a long sip of the glass Niall shoved in her hands.

"Come on" I cup my hand over her ear, Nialls arm hanging down my shoulder. Niall shouts something that I cant quite understand but he takes off his cap, placing it backwards on my head.

"Vi, I'm so fucking plastered right now!" Niall dramatically throws his head back.

"Get me even more hammered!" I shout, desperately wanting to get on his level of drunkness.

Music laced my ears and crashed like loud symbols at a parade. We shuffle our way through the tight crowd back to our group of friends who are in the corner as my hand reaches out and grabs a random shot, tossing it back. Tequila, good choice man.