|| CHAPTER: 11 ||

Y/n's POV
We both arrived at the cafe and sat down..

Sunghoon suddenly laughed when he looked at me.
I got hypnotized by his Beautiful laugh and I was literally.... Lost in his smile..

I quickly came back to my sense and saw him still laughing at me.

I playfully glare at him and asked him,

"What's so funny huh?".

"Your hairs are... " He said and laughed again..

"What?" I quickly opened my bag and put out the mirror and saw my hair.. IT WAS A MESS!

I quickly make it right with my hand.

"How do I look now?" I asked in worried.

"Good!" Sunghoon said finally stopped himself from laughing.

"... Sunghoon-ah" I said while staring at him. He was looking outside the window with his elbow resting on the table and holding his cheek.

"Where's your father? I never saw him.." I asked him and his expression quickly changed as he look at me.

"I-i'm sorry I shouldn't have ask that." I said feeling guilty.

"No no it's okay..." He said.

"It's that.... He left my mom when Yeji and I were little.. he.. he cheated on my mom...so.. yeah. They are divorced..at that time, my mom was literally depressed and even though I was little.. I had to look after her..I hated to see her crying everyday.. and Yeji on the other hand never was loved by our father.. neither was I.." he said and he kind of looked really hurt..

His hand was on the table.. I hold it.. while trying to hold my tears cause it must've hurt a lot..

"Sunghoon-ah, you're all so strong." I said.

"Aigoo look at you... " He said and wiped my tears.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n.. for ignoring you in the past.." he said and I smiled at him..

"It's okay hehe!".

The rain stopped so we both went out of the cafe and walked together..

"So... I'm gonna go now.." Sunghoon said.

"Okay then. Thank you for walking me home. bye-". My mom suddenly opened the door and saw Sunghoon standing there with me.

"Oh my God! Sunghoon! Come here come here!" My mom said and I looked at Sunghoon who was kind of shocked.

"M-mom, Sunghoon might be busy tod-.." Sunghoon cut me off by saying,

"Okay." He smiled and entered our house along with my mom. Leaving me confused.

To be continued ~