|| CHAPTER: 17 ||

Sunghoon's POV
~
Why is Chaerin here?

"Sunghoon! How are you?" Chaerin smiled at me.

"I'm fine." I said.

"So, you are Sunghoon's girlfriend?" Wooyoung suddenly asked Chaerin and she immediately smiled .

"No she is n-" she cut me off.

"What if I am his girlfriend?" Chaerin smiled at me and I gave her a expression look.

"Ooohhhhh" wooyoung started to tease me. To be honest, I feel so uncomfortable because of Chaerin.

"I have to go." Y/n said and started to walk away. What's up with her?

"No, y/n. We were planned to spend our time together." I went closer to Y/n.

Y/n POV
~
I can't take this anymore. Chaerin is making me really jealous. I admit it. The way she linked her arms around Sunghoon. Lucky her.

I bet Sunghoon still have feelings for her.

"I have to go." I decided to leave since I'm feeling really down. I started to walk away but I heard Sunghoon.

"No, Y/n. We were planned to spend our time together." Sunghoon came closer to me and looks at me in the eyes.

"B-but I need to go-" I said trying to hide that I'm actually in pain.

"Let's go to amusement park!" Chaerin suddenly shout from behind.

"I will go if y/n agrees to go" Sunghoon said making my heart almost explode. But I have to control myself. He wants me to go with him as a friend.
Just a friend.

Sunghoon likes someone else. Not me.

"I'm not sure." I say.

"Please?" Sunghoon looks at me while pouting.
How can I reject him? How can I stop loving him?

"Fine fine.." I agreed and I saw Sunghoon smiled while looking at me in the eyes. A really beautiful and sincere smile..

Chaerin came between me and Sunghoon. She take Sunghoon away from me and I felt my heart broke again.

"Y/n come here!" Wooyoung shouted.
Without looking at Chaerin and Sunghoon. I went to walk with wooyoung.

"You okay?" Wooyoung asked me.

"Huh? Of course." I smiled.

"You know, I know you better than anyone else." Wooyoung said.

I remember how he used to immediately know my emotions in the past. He didn't change at all.

~

We arrived at the amusement park.

I was just standing there and looking at how Sunghoon is laughing and he looks so happy while playing random games at the amusement park.

And there goes Chaerin.. standing beside Sunghoon.

Someone suddenly flicked my forehead with his fingers.

"Yah! Wooyoung!" I yelled.

He started to laugh like crazy seeing my funny reaction.

While Wooyoung and I are laughing and talking.  I feel someone looking at me.

Sunghoon? Why is he looking at me like that?

I saw him coming closer to me.

"Y/n let's go! There's a beautiful place nearby. Let's go there together." Sunghoon offers.

"Sunghoon let's go play that game!" Chaerin came between us. Again!

"No, Chaerin. Y/n and I are going somewhere together." Sunghoon says to chaerin and I can literally see the fire in her eyes.

"I'm gonna go, y/n. Mom is calling me." Wooyoung said.

"Oh okay. Bye bye. Take care" I said and did a high five with him.

"Chaerin, you should go too." Sunghoon says.

~
"Open your eyes!" Sunghoon says and I opened my eyes.

The place is really beautiful. Full of flowers and there's a waterfall. Stars are all over the sky . It's.. amazing.

"Sunghoon-ah, it's beautiful..." I said and smiled.

We both sat down on the ground .

"I always come here alone. But I always dreamed of coming here with someone I truly love." Sunghoon says while looking up at the sky.

"So, you and Chaerin already came here before?" I asked and he looks so annoyed.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I look down.

"What makes you think like that? I don't love her." Sunghoon says staring at me.
I'm too afraid to even look at his eyes right now.

"I love someone else." Sunghoon says.

My heart immediately broke. Who is it then? Karina?

"So, I came here with her." Sunghoon says and I feel so confused. What is he even saying? Where is she?
Did he bring his love here?
Who?

To be continued~