|| CHAPTER: 20 ||

Y/n's POV
~
The whole day I don't know why but I'm ignoring Sunghoon.
I still can't stop thinking about what Chaerin said.

"Y/n, please tell me what's wrong?" Sunghoon has been asking this to me almost 20 times now.

"I'm alright..." I faked a smile.

"No you're not. Come here." Sunghoon opened his arms for me to hug him.

I blushed but still hugged him.

"I hope you really love me..." I mumbled to myself.

"Hmm?" Sunghoon asks and I panicked.

"Oh. Nothing heh." I let go of the hug.

"I'm gonna go home now. It's getting late. " I say.

~ Next day ~
I am now working on my locker.

"Good morning, boo" Sunghoon came and hug me from behind.

I startled at first but became comfortable in a second.

"AWWW lovie dovies.."

Sunghoon and I look at Yuna who seems to see us together.

"My favorite couple everrrr! I heard from others that you two might be dating. Isn't it trueeee?" Yuna came closer to me and hit me playfully while I laugh along with Sunghoon.

"Yes yes. We are dating and I'm sorry for not telling you. I was nervous" I say and she seems to be so happy hearing the news.

But in a minute, her facial expression changed.

"Ah. Oi, y/n, I've got something to tell you." Yuna ask me.

"Oh. Sure." I say.

"Don't worry, Sunghoon. I'm not stealing your girl." Yuna jokes and Sunghoon laughs as we bid goodbye to each other.

~•~
"What's wrong, Yuna?" I ask.

"I secretly heard a conversation between Karina and the new student Chaerin." Yuna says. She already looks kind of panicked.

"What is it? Tell me ." I tried not to sound that I'm also nervous cause I already know how scary Chaerin can be. But Karina too?

Yuna's POV
{ Earlier }

I was randomly walking through the hallway but I suddenly heard the name Y/n from someone not too far away from me.

I hide a little not letting them see me and hear what they are talking about.

I pick a little to see the faces and it's Chaerin and ... Karina.

"Look, I will destroy Y/n's life if she end up with Sunghoon. " Chaerin says.

"Don't you know? They are already together. I heard from a random classmate." Karina says.

Chaerin looked so scary and angry plus shocked.

"T-they are already dating?????"
Karina nodded.

"Can you help me destroy their relationship? I want Sunghoon to he mine." Chaerin say.

"No. I also like Sunghoon but I won't destroy their relationship." Karina says and Chaerin laughs like an evil.

"Do you want Sunghoon to be yours?" Chaerin ask her.

"I do but he is in a relationship with someone else." Karina says.

Karina then walks away from Chaerin.

I quickly hide and ran away from them. Thankfully, they didn't see me.

~ back to present ~
Y/n's POV

Yuna tells me everything and
I'm scared she might really do something which will ruin my relationship with Sunghoon.

"You need to be careful. Don't worry tho. I'll kick her ass if she do anything to you." Yuna says.

~ time skips ~
We went to our class and I saw  Sunghoon smiles at me. I gave him a smile back but not too sincere since I'm not in a good mood.

I see how Chaerin keeps on looking at Sunghoon every minute.

School is over. Sunghoon came to me and hold my hand.

"Let's go home together!" He smiles .

"Hey guys!" Chaerin came out of nowhere and went beside Sunghoon.

We both stayed quiet.

Sunghoon saw how nervous and weird became after she came.

He looks at me confusedly. Not knowing how evil Chaerin is.

"Oh! Let me help her!" Chaerin came beside me and try to hold me while I was having a panic attack .

"I-i'm fine. Go away!" My heartbeat increased I don't know what's happening to me.

"Oooooh noo" Chaerin kept on giving fake reactions and pretending to help me while Sunghoon is extremely worried and carrying me.

"Come on, babe. Nothing will happen." Sunghoon carried me and went to the doctor.

~
"She is worrying too much about something or things. Tell her not to worry too much and please try to distract her from things which is negetive." The doctor tells me and I got so worried.

We both went out of the doctor.

And Sunghoon take me to my house while I didn't talk at all but he keeps on saying positive and comforting things to me while walking.

To be continued ~