|| CHAPTER 19 ||

Y/n's POV
~
- NEXT DAY -
"Mom! I'm going!" I took a deep breath before going out of my house .

"Oh my God!"
I opened the main gate of my house and saw Sunghoon already standing there.

"When did you come here? You didn't tell me you'll come here." I shyly ask.

Still not used to being the girlfriend of Park Sunghoon. Still feels like dream.

"Can't I? I came here to go to school together with my lovely girlfriend." He says and I hit him on his shoulder playfully.

While we are talking and walking together on the school hallway, I noticed that almost every one of the students looking at us and mumbling things to each other.

"Ignore them, boo." Sunghoon says and my heart fluttered but the sweet and cute name he just called me.

~

We entered our classroom and everyone's eyes are on us right now.

"Sunghoon?.. let go ... Of my hand.." I whispered loud enough for Sunghoon to hear it.

He slowly let go of my hand and we went to our seats.
~
The teacher comes.
"Everyone, please your attention."
The teacher says and we all have our attention to the teacher.

"Come in." The teacher signals someone to come inside to the classroom. I guess a new student.

She appears.
No.
No way.
Not her.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Chaerin. Please take care of me."

Every guy in the class looks like they already have a crush on him.

I look back at Sunghoon and he also looks at her.

"You can sit next to....." The teacher was thinking which seat should Chaerin sit on.

"Sir, can I sit there?" Chaerin says and points at the sit next to Sunghoon.

"No, it's already someone else's seat."
The teacher says.

Well it's Karina's seat and she is absent today.

"Sit there." The teachers say and points at the empty sit in front of Sunghoon. And on the left side from me.

I'm trying to ignore her but I notice how she turn back to face Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon! How's your day going?" Chaerin smiled.

"Good." Sunghoon says.

"What about going to cafe together later on." Chaerin offers Sunghoon.

"Uh well, I already have plans." Sunghoon says and looks at me. I quickly look away trying to pretend I wasn't looking at them.

~
The bell rang and it's lunch time right now.

I was sitting alone while Sunghoon went to order food.

I was thinking how Chaerin looks at him and I feel that deep inside Sunghoon might still like her. What if eventually she steals him from me?

"Y/n? You okay, love?" Sunghoon asks.

"L-love?.." I blushed.

"What do you want me to call you? Love? Baby? Honey?" He says making me almost scream.

"Y-yah! C-call me whatever y-you want." I say and chuckles.

"Can I join pleeease?." Chaerin out of nowhere asks.

We both hesitated for a moment.
But I nodded and so she sat between us.

"Soooo what are you guys talking about?" Chaerin asks.

"O-oh.. just st-study." I say.

"Y/n.. I want to walk with you there. Let's be friends." She points at the park nearby .

"Oh..sure!" I smiles and she just grab my hand and take me out of the cafe. Not even letting me say anything to Sunghoon.

We got out of the cafe and now we both are at a park.

"So, what's between you and Sunghoon?" Chaerin asks me. I look at her and see that her face completely changed from the face I saw earlier.

Earlier she looked innocent and now she looks so scary making me gulp.

"I want to warn you. Don't be too close to Sunghoon. He loves me." She says making my heart break into million pieces.

"No. He doesn't." I finally say something but it only makes her look scary.

"Funny how you still don't how how much Sunghoon still loves me. Trust me. He is just using you to move on from me." She says and walked away.

I felt my tears falling down while my heart is aching non-stop..

Is she right? Sunghoon is using me...? He doesn't actually love me?...

~

"Y/n, are you okay?" Someone asks from behind and I quickly wiped my tears knowing who is behind me.

"Oh? Yes. Let's go to class. We're gonna be late." I say and walk towards our destination without looking back at Sunghoon.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~