||CHAPTER: 14 ||

Y/n's POV
~
I went to visit Sunghoon after I heard that he is sick. I really hope he is not that sick.

I knocked on their door and Yeji opened the door.

"Unnie!" She smiled.

"Oh hi!" I said and smiled back at her.

I entered the house.

"Can I check up on Sunghoon?" I said and Yeji nodded.

I knocked on his door twice but no reply. I opened the door and saw him laying on the bed . I went closer to him and saw how pinkish his nose his. Probably because of sneezing or something.

"He is so perfect..." I said to myself still looking at him.
Suddenly he opened his eyes and I startled and stood up in a second.. I pretended that I was looking at his room.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Sunghoon sat on his bed and looked at me confusedly.

"Oh? Me? I came to see you! Are you alright?" I asked and sat beside him.

"Not really but I'll be fine." He said and gave me a reassuring and a warm smile which totally melted my heart.. only if he knew what I feel for him..

Ouch.. something suddenly went in my eyes and it's hurting.. I closed my eyes.

"Ouch" I touched my eyes trying to be okay.

"Hey hey let me see.." Sunghoon says.

I suddenly felt to warm hands on my cheeks..

"Open your eyes.. let me see.." he said in a soft voice..

I opened my  eyes and now my heart is beating uncontrollably.. Oh gosh he is too close... He looks in my eyes and check if there's anything in my eyes..

"S-sunghoon... I-i'm fine now.." I say.

"You sure?" He ask but he is still so close and I pray he does not hear my heartbeat..

Suddenly the door opens and I pushed Sunghoon but the opposite thing happens.. I was about to fall from the bed and Sunghoon tried to save me from falling but..

He end up falling on me... Yes I'm under him right now..

"What's exactly happening here?".

We look and saw yeji looking at us with a smirk on her face..

"Hey don't misunderstand-" she didn't even let me finish my sentence and closed the door.

Sunghoon then stood up and gave his hand for me to stand up.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. I'm such a burden.." I stood up and kept on apologising to him but he just gave a sweet smile and giggles.

"Tbh I feel better than before ." He said and Pat my head..

Oh gosh....

We both went downstairs and now Sunghoon and I are sitting at there living room sofa and talking but at the same time.. someone bell the ring...

Sunghoon's mom went to open the door.

"Omo! Chaerin-ah! How are you?" Sunghoon's mom said in shocked.

Wait what.. Chaerin????
What is she doing here...

I look at  Sunghoon and he seems to be shocked as well....

To be continued ~