|| CHAPTER: 27 ||

Y/n's POV
______
"Attention, please. A new student is here." The teacher says.

I didn't bother to look at the "rich student" A.K.A new student and just put my head on the bench and close my eyes.

"Hello. My name is Wen Junhui. Nice to meet you all."

Wait.. no.. my eyes widen and I automatically stood up from my chair. Everyone is now looking at me including Sunghoon.

"I'm s-sorry." I quickly apologized and sat down on my chair again.
Why is he here? What am I gonna do now?
.
.
.

The bell rang meaning it's lunch time. I saw Sunghoon quickly left the classroom not waiting for me.

I wonder why is Sunghoon acting like that? He doesn't know about how my parents and Jun's parents wants me and Jun to get married...right? Or does he? But how?

I didn't think much and quickly left the classroom with my heart beating faster..

Few minutes has passed and u can't find Sunghoon.. where did he go?

I searched in many classrooms and other rooms but I can't find him..

I started to feel panicked as I can't seem to find him. He never did that before. We usually walk together and go to eat together..

I remembered the time when Sunghoon wasn't my boyfriend. He would usually go to the park nearby and sit there. The park is almost always empty with no people there.

I didn't think twice and left the school.
I ran to the park and started to search for Sunghoon..

I suddenly hear.. Someone sobbing? Crying?..

I quickly went to the direction where the crying sound is coming from and there... I see him crying and sitting on the ground in the park..

My heart broke into million pieces seeing him like that..

"Sun-sunghoon?" I called him with my lowest voice and he heard it..

"A-are you okay?" I sat on the ground and held his hands and he started to cry even more.

I quickly hugged him. I feel my shoulder getting wet as he is still crying. I can't help but cry.. my heart's started to fall. I can't see the love of my life like that.

"What's wrong, baby??" We broke the hug and now I am wiping his tears away.

"I k-know about it all..." Sunghoon says.

"W-what??" I got confused.

"I know... You're...g-going..to g-get married...w-with someone else.." Sunghoon started to cry again..

"No, Sunghoon.. no.. I swear I'm gonna stop all these. Please don't cry.. baby.." I hug him and let my tears fall.

"P-promise me... You're...not gonna leave me.. ever..." Sunghoon says begging me..

"I promise...I promise.." I kissed his lips after we broke the hug.

"I promise, too" Sunghoon says.

I chuckle at his cute face.

"What?" He asks in confusion.

"You looks so adorable." I say.

I suddenly squish his cheeks because of how cute he looks.

And boom,

Sunghoon held both of my hands and gave a peck on my lips.

"So, let's go?" I say as we both we stood up, holding our hands.
.
.
We both quickly entered our class not wanting to be late.

~ Time skips ~
After school ended, Sunghoon walked with me to my house.
.

I entered my house and was about to go to my room,

"Y/n, listen...." My mom calls me.

"What is it, mom?"
.
TO BE CONTINUED ~
_

I am so sorry for making you all wait for so long. I hope you enjoyed it! ❤️ Love u all!