Chapter 3

It had been one week since I seen Loki. He hadn't come out of his room at all since I seen him that morning with Thor but today I would be seeing him since it was a Sunday and I go to therapy on Sundays. I glanced at the clock beside me 1:00 I should probably go tell Loki to remind him I thought so I got out of bed and went over to his door and knocked on it. He came to the door in nothing but a pair of black skinny jeans. Shit he looked so hot ... "I uhm ehm oh yeah just to remind about therapy later I'll meet you at the garage in 15 minutes if that's okay with you." I said while looking at my hands fidgeting with them You probably look like a strawberry now get yourself together and don't look at his beautiful body.... I looked up and seen him smirking at me "Yes okay see you in a few minutes." He said his gorgeous Asgardian accent meeting my ears. Then he closed the door and I ran back into my room and shut the door. Geez he was way hotter than any man I have ever seen! I thought.

It was a quarter past 1 so I quickly made my way to the elevator and clicked on the garage button. The doors closed and the elevator started to make its way down. The doors opened and Loki was standing right in front of me " Hey" I said awkwardly "You ready?" I asked as I started walking towards my car. "Yes I suppose so" he replied in a monotone. I opened the drivers door and sat down but he just stood there with a confused expression " Oh yeah sorry, follow me" He obviously didn't know how a car worked, he had only been living on earth for a few days. I lead him to the passenger door and opened it " So you just sit in that seat there and I'll explain the rest once I get in." I told him. He got in clumsily and sat down. I walked to the other side of the car and got in. " Okay so you see this black thing" I pointed to the seat belt. He nodded. "So you pull it across yourself and then plug it into this red thing." I pointed to the buckle. He pulled the seatbelt and struggled with trying to attach it to the buckle. "Here let me help" I leaned over and easily put it in. I then started the car up and drove out onto the main road. "So if you don't mind me asking what is this thing you call therapy?" He asked with a hint of curiosity is his voice. "Well it's basically a place where you go to talk about your feelings and what's going on in your head." I told him keeping my eyes on the road. "WHAT!" He shouted. I almost crashed the car. "Yeah did you not know that?" I asked since he seemed to be panicking now. "No I did not. Thor that oaf did not tell me that was what you did at this place." He said almost hyperventilating. "Well it's ok they don't force you into talking about anything you don't feel comfortable with" I said trying to calm him down. "Okay so I can just sit there and say nothing?" He asked "Yeah I guess but that kinda defeats the whole purpose, but yeah if you want to do that you can". We eventually got to the car park and got out of the car. We went to the elevator and walked in. "So why do you have to come to therapy." Loki asked me as we were in the elevator. "Well I have social anxiety so dad thought it would be a good idea to bring me to therapy and maybe build up my confidence." I mumbled as I fidgeted with my hands. I hated talking about this. "Sorry it is very obvious you don't like to talk about it" he said just then the elevator door pinged and I walked over to the receptionist Okay Y/n don't screw it up this time. "Hi" I mumbled "Two appointments for 1:30 for Stark." I told her looking at the ground Great, just great act like a complete idiot in front of a God. "Yes Y/n will be in room 3 with Anna again and" she gasped " Loki as in Loki who tried to take over New York!" She asked frightened. I looked over at Loki who was looking at his hands "Yes" he muttered "Loki's in room 6 with Jessica." She finally got out. "Thanks" I told her and immediately hurried off to room 3 with Loki not far behind me. " Are you going to be alright." I asked him as soon as we were far enough from the receptionist so that she couldn't hear us. "Yes I will be fine" he replied. "Okay see ya in an hour!" I told him before going into my assigned room.

Loki's POV

Y/n had left to go into room 3 while I went over to room 6 The nerve of that receptionist  I thought as I got to room 6 and knocked on the door. "Please come in Mr Laufeyson." She told me " I prefer to go by Friggason" I hated the name Laufeyson. "Okay Mr Friggason so why are you here today?" She asked "Because my oaf of a brother forced me to" I told her. "Why do you think he would want you to come here?" She asked yet again. Is that all she did? Ask questions?  "Because he seen cuts on my wrists" I mumbled. "Okay so when did this all start?" Another question " Is that all you do? Ask questions?" I questioned "Because I would much rather leave if that's all your going to do." I added but just as I was about to turn and leave she said "I know you have feelings for Y/n" "WHAT!" I turned around to her " That is untrue mortal" I told her How did she know? "I can read minds too you know" she she said smirking at me. I conjured up daggers and pointed one at her "Stay out of my mind or I will make sure that you die a very painful death." I growled "And she has feelings for you too" she said I looked at her "Take a seat." I obliged and sat in the blue chair opposite her. "So if you answer my questions I'll answer yours" I nodded. "Okay so when did this all start, the whole cutting thing" she asked. "A few years ago when I found out that I was a frost giant. I felt numb and resorted to cutting." I mumbled. That was one of the only things I was ashamed of. "Okay my turn. When did she start liking me?" I asked. I could've read Y/n's mind but I didn't want to invade her personal space. "Well the day you came to see if she was ok was a big part of it. She had always found you interesting since the day she saw you." She explained "Why did you feel the need to start again?" She asked looking up at me. "Well I thought I had made her uncomfortable and she was the only person who wasn't there when I was in New York and I was already pretty depressed before that so eventually it just became too much to handle." I told her. "Why does she like me?" I asked wondering why me, the villain, the monster, why did she like me? "Well she thinks you're handsome and a gentleman." She told me and I blushed cherry red. It continued like that back and forth until the hour was up. "Thank you Mr La-I mean Friggason for sharing and I'll see you again next week!" She said cheerfully. "Also don't forget to take your chance now before it's too late." She said with a wink. I went outside the door to see Y/n sitting down crying with her head in her knees. I gasped. 

Y/n's POV 

I knocked on the door and expected to see Anna answer the door, but instead a large man answered it and pulled me inside. "WHAT ARE YO-" I screamed but he clasped a hand over my mouth. "Hush now sweat-pea, we don't want anyone to hear us now do we" he said and pulled out a gun "Now what is daddy working on at home" he asked in a sickening sweet voice. "I I don't know" I stuttered "Really" he asked and then punched me in the face "Remember don't scream or I will shoot you" he reminded me "Now what is daddy working on at home" "I don't know I really don't please!" I pleaded. "Well I don't believe you" he said and kicked me hard in the shins, so hard I fell to the ground. "I'm gonna ask you this one time and if you don't tell me I will shoot you" he said "I really don't know I swear!" I got out my voice cracking mid sentence. "Okay then I am to have to shoot you but I might as well have some fun first" he said while smiling. After that I got punched and kicked for a half hour until he said "Alright that's enough fun for one day, goodbye" he said and then pulled the trigger. "Hahahaahha you should've seen the look on you face! Works like a charm every time" he exclaimed. The gun was just a lighter. "Now don't go telling anyone or next time I'll bring a real one" he said "Goodbye for now you were a lot of fun" and with that he climbed out the window and jumped. I don't know if he survived it or if it was part of his plan because I could barely get off the ground. I eventually got up tears blurring my vision until I just started sobbing as I walked to the door. I opened it and collapsed onto the floor. I just sat there sobbing until I heard someone gasp. I looked up to see a very worried Loki looking down at me and eventually running over. "Wha what happened!" He got out almost crying as well. "I can't tell you" I got out between sobs. "I really can't" I told him before he could argue. He picked me up in bridal style and I just sobbed into his chest. "I'm going to teleport us back home okay, darling" I just nodded barely even noticing the pet name.  I shut my eyes and felt my stomach do flips but finally I opened my eyes and we were in the living room of the Avengers tower. I heard a lot of gasps but mostly from Wanda and dad. "We need to get her to the lab now" Bruce said. Loki teleported to the lab and placed me down on a bed while we waited for the others to come in. I felt my eyes drooping and gave in. I shut my eyes and I swear I felt a kiss on my forehead until I went unconscious. 

Author's Note: Yes I know a cliff hanger but I didn't want to make this chapter too long so I had to do it. Please comment and tell me what you think about it so far. Anyway have a great day!

Word count:1937

Edit= no pne got the gun lighter reference from Sherlock??.... No one 🥺