Chapter 7

"It's not like I haven't been with a man before" Loki said. I pulled back a bit to look at him with tears in my eyes. He accepted me I told myself. Maybe he expected a reply but instead I pulled him in for a kiss. He entangled his hand in my h/c hair. Unfortunately for me though Loki pulled away first. I opened my eyes and the Loki I knew wasn't  there at all. Instead there was a beautiful raven haired woman. She had black eyeliner and long shiny black hair. Along with that  black nail polish adorned her hands with golden rings. I sat there, stunned for a moment wondering where this beautiful woman came from. "Darling?" She asked. "Loki?" I asked. "Yes, it's me love. You told me something you have never told anyone before so I thought I might do the same" She responded. "Wow" I whispered to myself. I pulled her neck down to my level and kissed her hungrily. Loki kissed back with the same  attitude I had.   

 Some how Loki ended up on top of me, somewhere in between the kisses. She started to trail kisses down my neck and eventually found my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan as she found it. 

"Y/N LUNCH !!" Tony called from the end of the hall.  "Fuck" I muttered. "As much as I love this, and trust me I do, we should probably go down for lunch" I said. I sat up hastily a quickly checked my appearance in the mirror. It's fine. I turned back to Loki and he was in his male form. "Not ready to tell people yet" He shook his head extremely fast. I nodded and took his hand in mine.

We got to the kitchen and it was only dad so that was a plus. "What IS for lunch" I asked as Loki dropped my hand. My hand felt extremely warmer as he did so. It was odd. I'll ask him about it later. "Shawarma" he replied with a smug grin on his face. "You've got to be fucking kidding me" I exclaimed. "LANGUAGE" I heard Steve shout from the living room. "What's so bad about shawarma?" Tony asked his voice sounding a little hurt. I instantly warmed my tone. "It's just we have had it a lot ok? So I was hoping for a change" I replied. He smiled warmly at me. "There is pasta in the press you can cook if you want to" he said as he walked off. "Thanks dad!" I replied. 

I turned around to see lady Loki. "May I help?" She asked. "Of course" I replied taking her hand and leading her to the press. "Do you know how to cook?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Not many Midgardian things though" she replied. "Ok well this is pasta" I said taking a bag of pasta from the press. She rolled her eyes, her sass coming through. "I do know the names of food, Love" "Ok go grab a pot then" I instructed. Surprisingly she obliged I brought me the biggest pot I could imagine. "Jesus Christ that's big! It's fine though" I assured. I poured some pasta into the pot and filled the kettle. 

"Now we wait" I informed as I hopped onto the counter. Loki made her way over to me. "What must we do after that pet"  She growled seductively in my ear. My mind went completely blank. All I could think of was the Goddess beside me. Her hand cupped my cheek and Loki repeated the question. "Uh then you.... Um you" I couldn't form sentences and she knew that. She knew the control she had over  me. The goddess ran her hand up my thigh and gave it a slight squeeze. If I hadn't been sitting on the counter my knees would've given in. 

Just then the kettle whistled and she sauntered over and asked me one last time. "What must we do now, darling" "You pour the water into the pot" I explained hastily. She picked up the kettle and flinched a little, which didn't go unnoticed by me. She poured some of the boiling water into the pot as I made my way over to her. I entwined my fingers with hers and with my free hand grabbed the pot and put it on the stove. 

"Are you alright" I asked my tone comforting. "Yes why would I be?" Loki replied with a confused look on her face. I decided to leave it for a different time. "No reason" I responded with a smile. 

"Your such a tease" I said as we waited for the pasta to boil. She smirked. "It's amusing to me when you get all flustered" she said nonchalantly. "Well I've never seen you get flustered" I said. I looked over to her. She was sitting on the counter. Perfect. "I'd like to know" I strolled over to where she was. "Here is a little payback for earlier" I whispered in her ear. I nipped her earlobe before planting kisses along her collar bone. She let out a quiet groan but loud enough that I could hear it. I started gently biting and sucking on the skin earning more moans of pleasure from Loki. I slid my hand up her thigh just as she did to me. I looked to her face, lips yearning to be kissed but I wasn't going to give in that easily. I trailed kisses along her jaw biting the skin and pulling moans from my partner and I smiled against her skin. 

I could her the water from the pasta over flowing so I left an extremely flushed Loki on the countertop and rushed over to the stove removing the pot and turning the heat off. 

I turned around to see Loki striding towards me. "You not getting away that easily" she growled. She back me into a corner and kissed me deeply. Her tongue slid along my bottom lip begging for access which I granted eagerly. As the kiss got rougher Loki teleported us to her room with a four poster queen bed. 

I pulled back for a moment "If my dad hears us we are gonna be killed" I said gingerly. She waved her hand and green magic flew around the room. "They won't be able to hear us now." She said lifting me off my feet. I gasped in surprise. She put me onto the bed and straddled me. "Now will you be good girl?" 

Let's just say one thing Loki is one kinky motherfucker! 

HAHA GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES! That's right me. Yes no smut I know I know 😑 I just think I'd be shit at writing it. I'll do make out sessions and all that but no smut. Go read a one shots book or something. Hopefully I'll update a bit more regularly now. Anyway enjoy loves !!!!

Word count : 1160