Chapter 4

Beep beep beep. That was all I could hear when I woke up. I tried to move but everything was sore " Ughh" I groaned. Loki was sitting in a little plastic chair beside my bed holding my hand but quickly let go when I looked over to him. "Y/n your awake!" He exclaimed. "Yeah I guess so" I said as I rubbed my head. "Here take these ,Stark told me to give these to you if you woke up" he told me as he handed me 3 pills and a glass of water. "Y/n!" Dad exclaimed. "Hi dad" I croaked and took a sip of the water. "You've been unconscious for a week how are you feeling?" He asked. "Everything is sore.." I sighed "Take the pills they should help" I took the pills and drank the water. "So tell me who did this to you?" He demanded "I can't tell you!" I exclaimed. I was almost in tears from the memories of being beaten and being threatened to be killed. "Y/n Stark tell me who did this to you or I will get Loki to read your mind." He demanded "No I won't tell you!" I screamed and started pulling out all the tubes that were attached to me. Eventually the were off and I ran to my room and locked the door. "Y/n open the door right now!" Tony ordered "No you don't understand what will happen if I tell you!" I got out trying to hold back tears. They all left me and I fell into a deep sleep.

"Y/n" Wanda called from outside my door. I glanced at the clock. I had been asleep for at least 4 hours "It's me Wanda" I got up and opened the door to see Wanda standing there smiling at me. "Are you feeling alright?" She asked "Yeah I'm fine" I responded "Okay can I take your temperature?" She asked. I was boiling and I was only in a sports bra and shorts. I nodded and she touched my forehead. "Geez your boiling!" She exclaimed. "Yeah I feel like I'm on the Sahara desert." I told her. "I better go find Stark" she said and then ran off. Just then Loki opened his door " I heard you are very warm" he said. "Yeah I'm boiling" I told him "I think I may be able to help" he said "May I?" He asked gesturing to my forehead. I nodded and sighed in relief as his ice cold palm touched my forehead. "How are you so cold?" I asked leaning into his hand "That is not of importance right now you need to go to bed" he said and walked me into my room, his hand still on my forehead. I got to my bed and he removed his hand from my forehead. "Could you please stay?" I pleaded not wanting to be left alone again " Only if you want me to." He said "Yes I do please stay" I told him patting the spot beside me on the bed. He hesitantly sat down with his leg crossed and conjured up a book. I sat up as well and took my book from the nightstand. Those pills must have been really strong because my eyelids started to droop until I could no longer hold my self up anymore. I started leaning on something but I can't remember what it was but I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to the sun hitting my face. I felt someone's arms around me so I turned my head and there was a very peaceful looking God of Mischief right next to me. "Loki" I whispered "Loki" I whispered again since he still wasn't waking up. "What" He said his eyes still closed and his voice groggy from being asleep. Why am I turned on?  "Open your eyes" I told him. He opened his eyes and quickly took his arms off me. Then he vanished into thin air. "Loki!" I shouted. Where did he go?  Thor knocked on the door. "Lady Y/n!" "Yes come in !" I shouted "I heard you calling for my brother are you okay?" He asked "Yeah he just vanished..." I replied. "Not this again" he said. "Loki!" He shouted while stomping into Loki room. "Loki where are you?" Myself and Thor looked everywhere in the tower and couldn't find him anywhere. "Avengers Assemble!" Thor shouted and within minutes everyone was in the living room with their suits and weapons "What happened?" Nat asked "Loki has gone missing. He has done this on Asgard before and it did not end well..." Thor told everyone "What happened?" I asked. "Well we couldn't find him for months so we thought he had died until one day his illusions stopped working from lack of... well everything. So he was found and brought back to the palace almost dead from starvation.." He said sadly. "Alright we will search every building and alleyway within a 20 mile radius and we will hopefully find him" Cap said.

Authors Note: I know a very short chapter but at least it's something. I will update more now since I'm on mid term. Anyway have a fantastic day!!

Word count:866