Chapter 8

"Y/N!! WHY IS THERE A WHOLE POT OF PASTA HERE" I heard Dad shout. It was just over 2 hour since I had tried to make the pasta and I was in Loki's bed snuggled up against her. 

Shit!  "Baby, I have to go to Tony for a second" I said attempting to get out of her bed. Instead she snaked her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. Her grip was extremely strong so I couldn't get out. "Just a few more minutes" she mumbled. Poor little touch starved goddess. I kissed the top of her head and she hummed in content. "I'm sorry, I'll be back soon" I added placing another kiss to her temple. 

She loosened her grip and I quickly made my way to her bathroom. All the rooms in the tower had an ensuite. I made sure to grab my clothes from the floor on the way in. The shower temperature was on 0 which I thought was odd. I quickly turned the knob to 6 and waited for the water to heat up. Loki had a supply of towels in the press so that was convenient. The water heated up eventually so started to was my hair. Her shampoo smelled like mint. That's why she smells like it. Loki's conditioner was mint scented as well along with the body wash. A bit mint obsessed but ok. I dried myself off and surprise her body lotion was mint scented as well. I am going to smell like a pack of mentos after this. I threw on my clothes and found a bottle of perfume. Luckily it wasn't mint scented, it was actually Chanel. 

I exited the bathroom and Loki was dozing off in her bed. I smiled at her. I am so lucky. I strolled to the kitchen where Dad was waiting for me with his arms crossed. "Finally decided to come down the huh" he said with a sour tone. "Sorry I was in the shower" I muttered. "What happened to your neck?" He asked this time in a softer tone. Fuck. "I was uh trying out some fake bruises! They look really cool right!" I exclaimed. "Yeah they do...." Tony said. "Anyway back to the point. Why did you leave a whole pot of pasta here" he asked. "See I was going to put the pesto in but the my friend rang me" I said quickly. "What friend?" I don't even have any friends except for Wanda but she went on a mission this morning!! "You know... Gabriel?" I said but it came out as a question. I rubbed my collarbone. I do that when I get anxious. I stopped almost immediately though when I realised that Loki had left marks there as well.   

Tony thought for a second and then let out a soft oh. "Your second cousin Gabriel?" Dad questioned. Never new I had a cousin named Gabriel but that works. "Yeah!" I replied relieved. "Could you grab me some water from the fridge" he asked out of nowhere. "Uh yeah sure" I walked over slowly until Dad shouted "I knew it!!" And ran to Loki's room.

ShitShitShitShitShitShitShit. "Dad no!" I shrieked and chased after him. He got to her room and and started banging on the door. "LOKIII!!! YOUR A DEAD MAN!! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SEX?! OFF! LIMITS!!" (A/N Tony doesn't know about Loki's gender yet just in case you thought he was misgendering her) I cringed when Tony called Loki a man, but I thought that Loki wouldn't appreciate me telling him different. I seen a green hue from under the door and Loki appeared in the door way in male form. "Stark, Y/n" Loki said calmly. Dad attempted to grasp Loki's neck but his hand phased right through "I am not daft Stark" Tony clenched his jaw. At this point I could here Thor joining us outside Loki's door. One of the only people who didn't go on the mission. 

"What's wrong man of iron?" The god asked. "What wrong.. WHATS WRONG! YOU BROTHER JUST HAD SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER!!" Tony exclaimed again. "Stark we didn't participate in sexual intercourse." Loki said in a calmly manner yet again. "Then what the hell happened to Y/n" he shouted. "Well I didn't say we didn't do other things" at this Tony lunged at the door. "Brother how are you using this much magic? " Thor interrupted. "I have my ways" Now that I thought about it I didn't recall Loki having the bracelets on at all since the day she got them. "AND NOW HE DOSENT EVEN HAVE HIS LIMMITERS ON"

 That was Loki's breaking point. "NOT HE OR HIM OR BROTHER!! GET YOUR PRONOUNS RIGHT" Loki shouted angrily. "What?!" I heard Thor say. "I will open up this door, if Stark doesn't kill me" Loki said the illusion in front of us vanishing. Thor gripped Dads arms "Alright" Tony was about to argue but then Loki stepped out of her room. She looked to me and I smiled warmly at her. She let her facade slipped for a split second and I seen how terrified she really was. But before I knew it was back to her emotionless expression. 

"Loki?" Thor whispered, dropping Tony's arms. Dad was too dumbfounded to realise. "Thor" she replied. "Is that you?" He asked stepping closer. "Yes" Thor bear hugged Loki and she froze not really sure how to respond. "I knew it! I knew mother wouldn't be teaching you illusions for that long" Thor said as he pulled back. Loki had tears in her eyes. "Don't cry sister, you'll ruin your makeup" Said Thor giving her another, softer hug. She smiled. 

Tony finally came back to his senses and leapt at Loki. Luckily she dodged him bumping into me, but I didn't mind. "How did you get the limiters off" Tony questioned. "If you must know, the ghastly things were irritating my healing cuts. Dr Banner noticed and related partially to my situation. Pitying me, he kindly removed them and left me be"

"And this" he asked gesturing towards her. I clenched my fists. I loved my Dad but he could be a little insensitive. I wasn't the only one angry though, Thor was fuming. I swear I could see a little bolt of lightning come off him. Loki put a hand on his chest. "My gender varies from moment to moment. From male to female to something in between. This includes my appearance." She said. "It's like being gender fluid" I told Dad. He looked at me confused. "Ask Peter"

A/n TWO CHAPTERS WOOOOOO!! I know it's legit nothing but seeing asi was gone for months on end it'd say it's an improvement. Did I stay up til 12 am reading over previous chapters last night? Yes. Did I forget I gave Loki limiters? Yes. Did I do a good cover up maybe idek ! Starting school on Friday 😫 UGHHH Like comment vote and follow🦎 til next time loves!!

Word count 1173