Untitled Part 16

We eventually got to the physicians. It was the first of many places I needed to go to. Thor, still pissed at me, got out of the car making sure to slam the door on the way out.

Natasha and Bruce had also exited the vehicle leaving only me and my thoughts. Great. I took a deep breath. It will be fine. There's nothing wrong with me. And with that I too, left the car, making my way to the glass doors of the physicians office.

It was incredibly warm. Painfully so, but there was no chance in hell I would ever take off the jumper. It had the feel of a hospital yet less stressful. No one running around, no shouts and not half as busy.

Banner knew an old friend so he got us into a private clinic which would explain the busyness. I looked around to see young people lounging on couches around a tv.

Some were deathly skinny. Why can't you be that thin ? You're wasting valuable time being here. So many other people are doing worse than you. You can be worse. Be thinner.

Others had bulging eyes and rotting teeth. Some were overweight and the others were in between.

While I was observing my surroundings, the others had checked me in. "Loki Friggason" I heard my name being called and obviously looked to the source.

He was a tall man, a bit on the chubbier side, ginger hair and thing glasses that made his eyes ten times the size they would be. He wore a jumper with the most revolting pattern on it, it almost made me gag.

I made my way over to him, cautiously but not showing any hesitation. I gave him a blank stare as he lead me into his room. It was very childish. There were paintings on the walls, beanbags on the floor and lego scattered around a small coffee table.

I made a bit of a face that must've been noticeable as he apologised for the mess "So sorry about that, I had the under 10's in before hand, they find it easier to talk while being occupied with something else"
His voice was calm. Not comforting and there was definitely no emotion coming through.

I sat in a rather uncomfortable chair opposite his cushioned one and we began to talk.