The begging of the aftermath

After the battle of Hogwarts it took nearly two years to rebuild the school. Even though the school looked the same, it was different. New staff, new students, new ghosts. Y/n Lake is, or was, a Hufflepuff student. She attended Hogwarts in the same years as Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood. 

This year, instead of a student, she worked as staff. Because of the war Hogwarts had to make some changes. Not just with classroom and office locations, but with the jobs of the staff. 

Y/n helps out around the classrooms. Following a schedule like the rest of the teachers, but participating in more than one subject. Because of the war, so many kids had lost friends and family or years that they were supposed to be learning magic.  

Y/n was what muggle schools called, a school phycologist. She helped and talked to kids who were hurting or just needed advice. She also helped kids with their work, because so many missed a couple years of learning because of rebuilding. 

It was your first ever time being back at Hogwarts because of the rebuild. And this time you were back as staff! 

There will be new students and teachers and Hogwarts will be different, but a good different. 

Authors note: Im sorry its so short. I was planning the book earlier and now by the time im writing it i forgot how exactly the first chapter went.