Crush or Crushed?

It was now nearly a week since the start of term. You've been helping out in classes and somehow managed not to run into the ghost boy who you knew as, Fred. You thought it was weird, considering that he was a major prankster and attention seeker. 

You sat in your office reading a book. Your office was located near the transfiguration classroom. Your walls were colored a mix of a medium yellow and a light blue. On your walls posters were hung. Funny posters, posters of muggle bands, and calming posters that gave advice. 

There was a couch on one wall, and on the other, a shelf of books and games. Against the back wall sat your desk, which was filled with papers, books, and many other things. 

You sat in your spinning chair reading a book when a girl walked in. You looked up at the girl. She had short black hair. She had freckles covering her cheeks, and wore partially round glasses, which she took off upon entering. She had her hands at her side and wore blue robes, indicating she was a ravenclaw. She looked around 16 years old. 

You sat up in your chair and smiled at her. "Hi," you said, closing your book and placing it on the table. The girl clearly looked nervous. 

"Um hi" she said, fidgeting with her hands. "You talk to students right?" she asked, a hint of worry sounding in her voice. 

"Yes I do" you replied. You continued to smile at her, trying to make her feel comfortable. 

The girl looked at you nervously. "Well, um. I need some advice"

You smiled, realizing this was the first student who came into your office for help. You got up and sat on the couch, patting the cushion next to you, indicating that the girl can sit down. She walked towards you, still fidgeting with her hands, which rested by her side.

"Now" you said, turing to face her, sitting with your legs crossed over each other. "What do you need advice on?" You smiled. 

"Well..." began the girl. "First i should tell you my name" she laughed a little, trying to break the tension that only she thought was there. "I'm Nara. Nara Wyyatt" she said, feeling a little more at ease this time. 

"Nice to meet you Nara. I'm Y/n Lake" you stuck out your hand for her to shake and and laughed a little. She took your hand and shook it. "Now that we've been introduced, how about you tell me about your problem?" you said, looking at the girl, who you now knew as Nara. 

"This may be a tad weird..." she said, starting to trail off. "You see I fancy someone. But I don't think they like me back.." Nara looked down at the couch, where her fingers seemed to be tackling one another. 

You smiled smiled sympathetically at her. "Why wouldn't they like you! I've seen you in Professor Slughorn's class. Your bloody brilliant!"

She chuckled at your compliment. Nara looked slightly sad. Her eyes looked downwards at the yellow couch and her lips curved downwards just slightly enough to see a frown forming. She stayed silent for a moment. 

"Nara," you began. You held her hands in your own as you spoke. "Your a brilliantly beautiful girl and if this guy doesn't like you, well, then he's crazy!" You laughed. "Now. Who is the guy lucky enough to be crushed on by the Nara Wyyatt" you laughed a little more, and so did Nara.

Nara looked down nervously again. She mumbled something you couldn't quite hear. 

"Nara" you smiled, looking at her with that knowing look that teachers always give. "You don't have to be scared to tell me. I won't judge. Even if this boy is a dragon or a grindylow or some other creature" Nara smiled at your joke. She looked up at you and took a deep breath.