Chapter 15

"Oh," Max said. Even though he had admitted that he wanted to marry him, he kind of wasn't expecting him to propose right now, so his eyes slightly widened as he searched his face.

He seemed to almost pause, which was causing the nerves to grow in Charming as he waited for an answer, he was questioning if he had suddenly changed his mind about the matter, even if he had just admitted that he wanted to marry him. He felt like getting up, just pretending as this had never happened and leaving it a bit longer to propose, but he didn't think he could go back. Not if he couldn't gather up the courage to do this again if he was taking so long to answer as he was now.

"You can say no, by the way," he spoke up, almost trying to reassure him that he could if he wanted to, hoping that would at least give him an option if he was debating if he could say no to this or not.

Max breathed out and shook his head, a smile forming on his face that seemed to fuel some sort of relief into Charming, even if he still hadn't received an answer to his question.

He gave a nod. "Yes, yes I will marry you," he grinned and with that Charming slipped a ring on his finger, seemingly holding back no longer as he moved to use his hand to pull him towards him, there bodies close as he cupped his cheek with his other hand and kissed him with all the desperation and need he had been holding back since the first.

---

After the agreement had been put in place, the announcement of the Princes engagement flood around like wildfire, which meant that plans had already been put into motion in order to set up a wedding. The two of them didn't want to rush it, but their wishes seemed to go unheard by everyone else, the Prince almost feeling like his parents were in a rush to hand the kingdom over with how quickly they seemed to want to get him married.

It seemed really rushed, but since everything was pretty much being set up for the two of them, they both just focused on spending even more time with one another whilst everyone else seemed to be putting effort into sorting the wedding. Even if the two wanted to get involved in plans, they often got shooed away and was told that it would be a surprise.

However, they grew not to mind as the more time they spent together in the build up just made them realise they were falling move in love with each other. It seemed bizarre that they were engaged and getting married when neither of them has said the three words yet, but they didn't need to say it in order to realise what was there. Even if the both of them did wish the other would, just to almost solidify their ever growing feelings by putting it into those three words.

When the day of the wedding arrived they barely wanted to separate with how close they had gotten, being used to spending almost every hour in each others company. However, it made them almost eager to see each other at the aisle. Even if the nerves and such were seeping in as the two realised they were actually getting married.

Charming was stood up at the end of the alter, dressed in a clean pressed suit that was a royal red. It wasn't the typical black and white outfit, but it was one that they almost had been made to wear for generations at weddings.

Max walked up the aisle though in a typical black suit, except the only exception was that he had been instructed to wear a red tie and flower in the pocket of his suit to March the prince's wear instead. Even though he wasn't a bride, he was still led down the asile, but had chosen his mother to do so rather than his father.

When he reached the end he smiled softly at Charming and as the ceremony went on, the two felt like they couldn't say any vows that would explain how they felt towards each other, what had grown between between in such a short period of time. So rather, the first I love you's were exchanged as their vows and that spoke volumes. It was like the only thing the two need to hear, no vows that would be forgotten or words that wouldn't do justice. Just three words that would admit the feelings they held to each other that they hand said before.

But before they went to the reception, Charming escorted Max out into the garden where it all started. Something about this night felt different, the fact that they were now married looming over them both. Their gazes stared at each other with more intensity than usual, sending shivers own both of their spines, hairs standing on edge. Charming's fingers lightly grazing up and down my arm, a strange tingling of heat being left where he touched.

He moved closer to him, his breath fanning my ear as he softly whispered in his ear.

"You look ravishing my dear," Charming said, his voice sounding so tender, but yet their was a strange growl in his tone that echoed on the word ravishing.

"Thank you." Max smiled in return, his breath hitching slightly as he felt Charming's lips graze softly over his ear, shivering slightly as he pursed his lips and shifted slightly away so he could face him.

"So, Charming," He asked, looking at him from the bench, that they had sat on, twiddling with the now wedding ring that was on his finger.

"Now that we are married, do I still not get to know your name?"

Charming looked at him, grabbing his hand and pulling him up from the bench, their chests touching as he pulled him close. He stroked a finger down his face, under his chin as he leant close enough to feel the breath over his lips.

"You don't need to know my name, darling. I will tell you the same thing as I told you once, incase you forgot. All you need to know is that I'm yours and for everyday for the rest of our lives, that's all you need to call me," his eyes twinkled with a gleam of mischief.

Max smiled and melted into his gaze. "Your mine and I'm yours," he repeated, liking the way that sounded coming from his mouth.

"Always and forever?"

"Always and forever," he repeated, Max leaning in to close the distance as they shared a magical kiss. This really was only the beginning of their always and forever.

---

Sorry for the super long wait for an update and perhaps slightly rushed ending, I wanted to get this finished. Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed and thank you for baring with me! Keep an eye out for future works and thanks for reading!