Chapter 9: Excitement & Youtube

As we were going home, dad stopped at McDonalds and got me some fries and a Smartie McFlurry to cheer me up. I ate it silently on the way home. As much as I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in the show.
We pulled into our drive and mum looked at me.
" you ok now darling? " she asked me softly.
I nodded. I would've said yeah I was fine but I was eating my ice cream and didn't want to dribble. I do that sometimes...
We walked in the door of our house and I suddenly got a excited feeling rush through me. I was going to be in a video with Zoë and Joe Sugg. I was going to be seen by millions of people. I was going to be on youtube.
I've seen many of the videos that my siblings do. They look so cool! Most of the time I can hear them in the other room laughing, talking, introducing the video and themselves and so on.
I think youtubing is quite a cool thing to do. I mean, you can't SEE anyone staring at you while your talking. You just sit in front of a camera and talk about ANYTHING!

" Chloe? Do you want to come and get ready to start filming? " asked Zoë. I was sitting on my bed with my headphones in, watching one of my sisters previous collabs.
" ok, I'll be on their in 2 minutes. "
I shut down my computer, looked in the mirror quickly and put some more mascara and lip gloss on. My hair was quite wavy and it looked nice so I didn't brush it out.
We were filming in Zoë's room. I was really excited.
The camera was all ready to film and the lighting in the room was beautiful. This was going to be a fun first video!
Zoe went to get Joe but then came back saying that he felt ill and as lying on his bed.
" Looks like it's just you and me then Chloe! "
Zoe came and sat next to me and said to me that we were going to be asking eachother questions about our opinions on things, the things that we like doing and so on...
Zoe pressed the little red button on the side of the camera and we both smiled.
" Hello everybody! Today I've got a very special video for you. I would like to introduce someone that has never been seen or heard of on the internet before. And you may all know my brother Joe, my one and only sibling. But that's not true. This is my 14, soon the be 15, year old beautiful sister, Chloe! "
" Hi guys! " I said happily.

So we filmed for about 15 minutes and I really enjoyed myself! Zoe said that the video is going up tomorrow so she has time to edit and what not. She also told me to open up my own youtube channel. But I'm not sure. I went to ask my parents anyway, just to see what they thought about me becoming famous like my brother and sister, and they said they're ok with it. I opened up my laptop and went to sign up and open up an account. But what shall I call it? I just typed in 'Chloe Mae' and it was available so I used that. I need a profile picture too! I stood in front of my mirror and began taking photos, but none of them we good enough. So I asked Zoë to take a picture of me in front of this big white wall she had and they were PERFECT! Every picture that she took of me looks so cool! I chose the picture of me just smiling because I wanted my account to pretty like my sisters. I edited the photo and made it look paler and a baby pink colour.
For my header picture, I just put ' Chloe Mae ' in a pretty font and the 5 pictures Zoe took of me.

It looked perfect. The only way to finish it off now, is to upload a video!