Chapter 12: A New Life

Ever since I uploaded my first video, life has been different. I uploaded my video on Monday 15th June and it is now November, five months later... I have got 2,315,972 views on my first video and 1,527,832 subscribers. Everyone at school is acting differently around me and everyone wants to be my friend. Everyone knows who I am. I've gone from that shy, unconfident 15 year old to having to take selfies with people I don't even know. It's crazy! Everyone keeps asking me " what are Zoë and Joe like? Is Joe as cute as he is in his videos and is Zoë as sweet and beautiful? " Everyone just wants to meet my brother and sister, but i do bump into a lot of my fans! It just feels so weird that strangers come up to me and ask for an autograph and picture.

I have uploaded over 40 videos on my channel and I've put a lot and time and effort into the editing and making the video look perfect. I've even opened my own PO box for all of my fans to send me cards and gifts and cute things to show they love me! I've received so much awesome things from my subscribers such as drawings, cards, presents and food from different countries. It's just so cool! My life has changed so much in the last five months it's unbelievable! I've had to go up on and talk to crowds of people with Zoë and Joe and I am a lot more confident now!

And the main thing that I wanted to say was... I've been invited to Playlist and Vidcon next year!!! AMAZING!! My family and I are flying over to the other side of the world and I've never gone anywhere as far as Spain! I've always wanted to go to Disney land Florida and Harry potter world in Orlando! Harry potter is my life and still is. I've been the Harry Potter Studio tour in London 3 times already!! I'll have to vlog everything that happens when I visit the USA and at least I won't be the only one!

As I said, my life has changed so much since the start of the year when I decided to audition for that show and opened my own YouTube channel. It's just so amazing to have a life like this. I definitely made the right decision being in one of Zoe's videos and filming my own because who knows what will happen now! I may even become more popular and gain more subscribers than Zoë and Joe at some point!

I am no longer The Secret Sugg. I am Chloe. Chloe Mae Sugg. And I am now happy with my life than I have ever been before and I can't wait to see what my future holds.

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎