Chapter 10: My Birthday!

I'd stayed up all night watching Youtube videos and how to start off my channel that I'd completely forgotten... ITS MY 15TH BIRTHDAY!! I wonder if my family remembered...
It was 6.34am. Nobody was up yet so I set an alarm for 8:30am just so I could have some sleep. It took me about 5 minutes to get to sleep because I was so tired, and it being my birthday didn't keep me up either!

The alarm started to ring at 8:30 and I could hear everyone downstairs talking. I got up and brushed my teeth in the bathroom and walked downstairs and saw everyone in the living room. I walked in to see presents, balloons and banners! I COULDN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD REMEMBERED!!!
" HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY CHLOE!! " everyone shouted.
I was surprised that they had remembered. After all these years of not getting anything from them and nobody remembering when my birthday was, now they celebrate!

There was about 10 presents all different sizes laying on the floor, waiting to be unwrapped. I sat down on the sofa and my mum handed me my first present.
I pulled the paper off of it and there were some beat headphones! I couldn't believe it! They were really expensive headphones!
" thankyou so much! " I said happily.
My dad gave me my next present. It was the smallest of them all. I opened it to find a little baby lips cherry lip balm. It smelt really good! And it was lovely pink colour!
I also got the intensive care baby lips too which was just the clear one. Zoe got me this top from River Island that was really pretty! She also got me a Victoria secret body spray and a Hollister body mist, both of which smelt divine👍 Zoe also got me her creamy madly dreamy body lotion, her fizz bar and her blissful mistful spray. I hope she doesn't think that I smell because of all these sprays haha! My main present was a Michael Kors bag in a navy blue colour! I LOVED IT!!! It was big enough to fit all of my school equipment in and it was just Gorgeous!
Once I'd done opening my presents, we were going out for breakfast at this little cafe down the road. The hot chocolate there is so nice! They put Squirty cream on the top and sprinkle some chocolate powder on top of that.
when we were all ready to go, we made our way to the cafe and we sat at a table and ordered a full English breakfast! It was really nice, just as good as the McDonalds breakfast! I had my hot chocolate because I just couldn't resist.

We went down to the little beach and bought ice creams. We sat at a table with an umbrella sticking out the stop to stop the sun shining on our faces.
" smile for the camera Chloe! " Zoe said. I looked over and smiled. I'm not used to having my picture taken. She showed me and I really like it! My hair was wavy and I had my sunglasses resting on the top of my head. It was a beautiful picture.
We did some sun bathing for a while and then decided to go into the arcade, and of course Joe had to play something. He actually won me a massive cadburys chocolate bar! And I mean MASSIVE!!! Zoe and I played on the dance thing where we have to step on the arrows that it says on the screen. I don't know what it's called. But I beat her!

We went home and I got dressed into the new top that Zoë had got me with my plain black leggings and boots. I sprayed some Victorias Secret spray and it smelt really good! We went to TGI Fridays and I ordered the chicken strips and chips with a lemonade. My favourite.
Afterwards, I ordered the BIG brownie and vanilla ice cream it was really tasty but I had lots of help from my family because I'm not a very big eater.

We went home and sang happy birthday to me and they had made me a lovely buttercream cake that said Chloe 15 on the top. We all watched harry potter and the order of the Phoenix, my all time favourite harry potter book and film and ate some cake. I actually fell asleep three quarters way through it. But still it was the best birthday I'd ever had!