Chapter 2: Life Is Difficult

Life can be difficult for me.
Just knowing that my parents and siblings don't enjoy my company and don't like talking to me can be upsetting. I bet in the next 23 days that my family will forget it's my 15th birthday. I'll have no birthday cake, not special meal, no cards, no presents and no celebration. I should be used to that by now though, they ALWAYS forget my birthday. Sometimes, I feel like Harry Potter. He had to live with no to talk to, not being loved and being forgotten about for 11 years until he received his letter from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry and met lots of new people and made lots of friends. But at least I have my own cosy room and don't have to live under the stairs pulling spiders off of my socks everyday!
The only nice thing that Zoë has done for me is give me her old rubbish computer when I was 13. I was REALLY happy with it! And Joe gave me an old Sims game to go with the computer. And that was the only nice thing that they have EVER done! ( well, Zoë did buy me a mars bar when I was about 5, but that wasn't too great as I couldn't eat it properly. ) But I was absolutely thrilled with the stuff!! Although the computer was a bit slow and rubbish and the game was a bit jumpy and not in good condition, It all still worked and I couldn't have been happier!

I wish my parents and siblings could treat me like I was a part of the family too instead of just ignoring me whenever I walked into the same room as them. I DO LOVE THEM! But, unfortunately, THEY DON'T LOVE ME.....