CINCO

Anala Tykeria Proud

*mention of rape*

"why you so quiet nala" my momma said handing me a plate of food. She was off today so she cooked breakfast for everybody. "no reason, i'm not hungry tho" i said pushing my plate forward. I really had no appetite i wanted to lie and say i was having a low day but i wasn't. I honestly don't know what was up with me. Per usual everybody was staring at me concerned cause if you know me you know i love to eat.

"ld?" (low day) niya asked me

"nope just not hungry" I said getting up going upstairs to my room. I feel like a bitch today just mad at everybody for asking me questions.

what is wrong with me?

Amar pov.

I felt like i was the reason she was acting like this. We aint talk in a couple days felt like she been avoiding me. Probably for the best i was feeling her a little too much. "She finna be mad at the whole world all day?" loco asked ms meka. She just shrugged her shoulders. If she keep that attitude up i might jus-

lemme shut my ass up

"sooo its a house party tonight, we going?" jhae always knew about all the events all the drama, fights, teen pregnancy, etc etc. everybody agreed "okay it starts at 8.. momma meka?". She was the only one who called ms meka that. Ms meka was like everybody momma she cared for everybody, fed everybody. She was always on our asses about selling drugs. It felt good to have somebody looking out for you in a mother typa way.

"yes ill take y'all to party but if y'all ain't here by 8:30 y'all getting left"

Skip to 8:40 still mar pov.

"i told your ass 8:30 you lucky i love you" Ms Meka said to me over the phone. I was her favorite so she would never leave me. "aww you love me" i said looking down at the phone before looking up to rode. I was pushing 85 on 30 ian want to make Ms Meka wait too long.

"boy- just get your ass here mook and slow the hell down" she yelled the last part before hanging up. She was always calling me mook or mookey ion know why but she just does. I pulled up in front the house and parked on the curb. I looked at myself in my rear view mirror before hoping out.

ian even had to knock Ms Meka already swung the door open. Before i could even get a hey out she smacked me in the back of the head as i walked in. "you always the one making us late to everything" "stfu najhae damn"

"mookey what i say about allat cursing in my house".

"my fault og". A few more minutes passed we was still in the house. I was wondering why we aint left yet. "man what we waiting on" ron said guess we both aint know. "nala ass .. she got a attitude so she being slow on purpose" niya said looking down at her phone. Man that girl petty. "you always talking about me .. must like me or sumn" nala said coming down the stairs. I aint never seen her dress like that before. she either in jeans or joggers. She was showing a whole lotta skin .. ian really like dat.