ONCE

Vegas Maurice Young

"ok yall ready?" I told all the boys

"ok yall ready?" I told all the boys. We outside the house that Ash gave us. "yea lets go" we all hopped out and went around the back. We looked up the house on zillow so we knew where all the rooms were. Ron picked the lock and we crept inside we turn the corner and saw Aj, Don and some other boy arguing.

"let that girl go, she aint did shit to you" The boy yelled at Aj.

"stfu osama you pussy we gon have some fun with her and then kill her ass" Aj responded.

"i call getting top" Don laughed

"yall some bitches yall not touching that girl word to me" Osama said pulling out his piece aiming at Aj making Don and Aj pulled they piece out and aim at him.

"you really ready to die over that bitch?" Aj laughed. I already heard enough i let out 2 shots hitting Don in his head and leg. I let out one more hitting Aj in his leg ian want him dead yet. Because how surprised he was he dropped his blick. Osama picked up his piece ready to shoot him in his head.

"nah i want him" I said pulling my ski mask off

"aye look ian had shit to do with this they called me on sum shit talm bout a girl wanted a train ran on her i get here i go in the room and she handcuffed to the bed crying" Osama said dropping Aj gun and tucking his back in his pants.

"aye we dont need no witnesses" ron said pulling off his ski mask loco and kman did the same.

"nah he don't look like no snitch" kman said.

We let the Osama go and I walked upstairs to get nala while ron, kman, and loco beat tf out of Aj.

I opened the door seeing nala sitting on the bed with one of her hands handcuffed to the headboard. She was sitting up with her knees to her face. I closed the door and she jumped up.

"you scared the shit out of me" she said holding her chest with her free hand. "thought i was gon be shot next" she laughed.

I just stared at her I know what she been doing. She talked about doing this every time we watched criminal minds together.

"are you gonna take this off orrrr? she dragged waving her hand around.

"nala they gone you can stop with the front" I said sitting down on the bed in-front of her. She let out a sigh and put her head back into her knees crying. I lifted her head up and put it on my chest. After like a minute she picked her head up off my chest and wiped her eyes.

"Alright bitch take this off me" she made a face at me. I took the key Osama gave me and un-cuffed her hand. She got up and we went downstairs. Aj face was all beat up they wrapped his leg so he wouldn't bleed out.

"omg" nala said scrunching her face up looking at Aj.

"NALAAAA" loco yelled running over to her hugging her.

Ron and Kman did same after kman and loco let go ron took nala face and turned it to the side seeing her black eye. "yo face" he said.

"look at his face" she laughed.

"aye can yall go ahead and kill me damn" Aj said spitting out blood. "if you please" I said cocking back my gun ready to blow his brains out.

"imma make sure to say hey to yo baby down in hell" Aj laughed.

"fuck you mean nigga" i scrunched my face up looking at him then looking back at nala who was rubbing her stomach crying.

"oh she aint tell you she been pregnant, damn guess you aint gotta worry about that baby no more punch that bitch back to a sperm cell" he laughed.

Before i could say anything nala snatched my gun out my hand and let out 5 shots to Aj body before dropping on her knees sobbing. "he killed my baby" she cried out as ron hugged her.

I was so mad i walked out the house. Why the fuck she aint tell me. Now my baby dead i could've done something. This is her fault. My mind was swarming with thoughts like these. I know didn't mean it but i couldn't make them go away. I called my cleanup crew and waited for them to walk out.

Skip the car ride (nala pov)

I walked in my house being hugged by my mom and all the girls. They been crying I would've cried but i had no tears left to cry. I just felt numb. I hugged them back before walking up to my room.

I ran me a shower and just sat on the shower floor not crying just staring at the water.

like them dramatic white women after they husband leave them for they assistant - lauren

all of a sudden i felt nauseous and threw up in the shower. A big ass smile plastered on my face. My baby must be alive she has to be. I was so happy i ran out the shower and slipped on my bra and shorts. Ran down stairs and jumped in Vegas lap hugging him. Before i could get anything out he pushed me off him and got up walking to the door i was so confused.

"guess you dont care that your baby is alive buts its fine" . I said with my voice cracking.

He turned around walking back to the couch I got up and pushed passed him walking to my room closing the door. That hurt my feelings because even if the baby did die its like he was blaming me. Im already blaming myself i just needed him to support me.

Im snapped out of my thoughts when i hear my door closed. Vegas walked in and sat at the edge of my bed.

"look nala- please dont idc at all" I cut him off. I dont want to hear nothing from him.
"can you just- no you blamed me" i cut him off again. "i didn't sa- you didn't have to i already known" I cut him off once more. Like i said i didn't want to hear anything from him.

"nala stfu and let me talk" he said low but deep.

you know what i fucking did i fucking shut my ass up and listened to what he had to say.

"look you right i did blame you at first but i wasn't trying to but i just did. I didn't know who to blame Aj was dead i couldn't blame him i didn't want to blame myself so i guess i blamed you. But trust me i dont I love you nala and you might not feel the same but i do. And even if we lost our baby i would still love you. And if you dont want me here i dont care cause imma be here for you and my son whether you like it or not. Look all im tryna say is im sorry and that i love you".

"i love you too" was all i could cough up. I pecked his lips. He pulled me back and i pecked it a few more times.

"its a girl btw" i rolled my eyes. "nah it's either a boy or a dyke imma have my son" he said.

i busted out laughing.

I love this boy foreal.

"i love you more"

——————————————————————

Long or short pregnancy?

thank yall for 2k readdsssss i really love yall . 💞💞💞

thoughts?

suggestions?

VOTE OR ILL KILL VEGAS OFF! nah lemme stop.

⚠️I DID NOT PROOF READ SO BARE WITH ME⚠️