TRECE

Amar Davis Myers (omniscient pov)

"daddy, daddy, daddy!" Amari yelled shaking her dad tryna get him up since somebody was at the door

"daddy, daddy, daddy!" Amari yelled shaking her dad tryna get him up since somebody was at the door. He finally wakes up and goes to answer the door.

he looks through the the little hole thing and sees his babymoms and some dude. He opens the door to let them in.

"oh its just you mommy" Amari said as her momma picked her up.

"wassup bails and.."

"this is trey my boyfriend"

He didn't know she had a boyfriend. He goes to dap trey up but he just looks at mar hand and mugs him.

"tf" he mumbles.

"I still got Amari the whole weekend whats going on?" Mar asked rubbing the back of his head.

"she gotta come home and spend time with her real daddy" trey said mugging mar.

"trey- tf you mean im her real daddy" mar cute bailey off. Trey and Bailey been together for 3 months now. He didn't raise Amari he barely even knew her but he was around. He was just scared that bailey would leave him for mar since they had so much history.

"she just met you nigga i been her daddy for three months now"

"i dont even call you daddy i barely remember your name sometimes" Amari blurted out.

"stay out of grown people business Amari" Trey yelled at Amari feeling hurt and embarrassed about what mari said.

"ong nigga ill shoot you in your face about my daughter" mar chuckled.

Trey scrunched his face up at Mar.

"you know what bails i dont know wtf you got going on but keep this nigga from around my daughter" Mar mugged bails taking mari out her arms.

"Amar- bailey i love you and all but you letting him talk to her like that that shit not cool"

"he dont talk to her like that i dont know whats wrong with him"

"so thats whats we doing now bailey? lets go" he yelled pulling bailey out the door.

Mar would've done something but he was too busy trying to get his daughter to stop crying from trey yelling at her.

"you think that shit cute downing me infront of that nigga" Trey yelled at bailey as he drove back to his apartment.

bailey turned her head to the window not wanting to put up with his mess.

"HUH! LISTEN WHEN IM FUCKING TALKING TO YOU" Trey yelled louder making bailey jump.

"trey im sorry thats not what i was doing" bailey cried.

"get out" Trey yelled getting out the car as they was in-front of the apartment complex. They walked up the stairs and into the apartment.

Bailey tried to hurry up and get to they room but trey pulled her by her arm and threw her to the ground.

"you wanna be with that nigga?"

"no trey i want to be with you" bailey cried on the floor. He started hitting her last month when she started talking about letting mar see his daughter. She really wanted to get away from him but he ended up following her down here and buying them a apartment.

he sent punches and kicks to her body and face. Making her curl up in a ball. Cussing her out calling her a cheater and hoe and all the curse words in the book.

"now go wash your self up weak ass bitch" he spat at her before leaving out the apartment.

She got up in went to her room and took a shower and examined her bruises. She couldn't do this anymore but she loved trey or atleast she thought she did so she called the only person she felt like would understand.

"hey baeeee i was just finna call- nala please come over" bailey cut her off crying.

"omg bae whats wrong?"

"please just come i need you"

"im omw" nala said before hanging up.
————————————————————————

"where you going" vegas asked seeing nala grab her cars keys off the counter.

"somethings wrong with bailey ill brb"

"why she aint call mar?"

"idk but she sound like she really need me ill brb bae"

"okay ma i love you gimme kiss"

Nala waddled over and pecked vegas lips before he kissed her belly. She moved into vegas apartment last week and they been on really good terms. They been communicating and talking about their relationship and their plans for the baby. Their baby boy was making their love grow so much stronger for each other.

skip car ride

bailey opened the door and nala saw her face and felt sick to her stomach.

"omg bailey who did this to you?" nala rushed in the apartment grabbing her face examining it. "my boyfriend but please dont tell mar okay please nala not yet".

"okay okay tell me what happened"

baileys explains the whole story to her as she cleans up her face and body.

"bailey you have to tell mar"

"i dont want him to kill trey i love him"

"no you dont bailey you just dont want to
be alone like how you was raising mari but i promise your not alone if you don't have anybody you have me okay?"

"okay"

"now lets go before that nigga get back and i kill him myself"
————————————————————————

juss another filler expect the one more tomorrow before i do a real chapter for nala baby birth 💞💞

baby boy names? 💙

thank yall sm for 5k yall make me so happy!!

thoughts??

suggestions??

vote and comment LOVE YALL 💞

TELL JAYLIN TO STOP THREATENING ME 😡👊🏾